ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 general extension - securing same day appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aquarian24
Newly Registered

Tier 1 general extension - securing same day appointment

Post by aquarian24 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi All ,

I require an appointment between Feb 11th and Feb 15th 2013 for a same day appointment in Croydon. Does anybody have references of solicitors to help out ONLY with appointments and pls let me know the charges for this (if you are aware of it ) .

Thanks and best regards
A

exp123
Newly Registered

appointme

Post by exp123 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 pm

It is very hard to find new appointment and takes lots of effort, because many people attempts to book on website at same time midnight,
but if you want to allow me to catch any cancellations for you during daytime, please contact me: expresult a't inbox c*m

ilpind
Newly Registered

Re: appointme

Post by ilpind » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 pm

exp123 wrote:It is very hard to find new appointment and takes lots of effort, because many people attempts to book on website at same time midnight,
but if you want to allow me to catch any cancellations for you during daytime, please contact me: expresult@inbox.c0m
Thanks, I will let you know, in case I can not find it myself.

paribus
United Kingdom

Re: appointme

Post by paribus » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:36 pm

exp123 wrote:It is very hard to find new appointment and takes lots of effort, because many people attempts to book on website at same time midnight,
but if you want to allow me to catch any cancellations for you during daytime, please contact me: expresult a't inbox c*m
What exactly do you mean with "catching any cancellation"? How can you catch a cancellation for someone. *confused*. Or are you simply one of those fellas selling PEO appointments?
We burn the midnight oil seeking for PEO appointments and up again early to resume our all-important jobs to keep us in the country. We are Highly Skilled Immigrants - in every sense of the word!

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 am

These are the guys who will charge you to book an appointment by cancelling another of their customers' appointments!!! I urge you to exercise caution when using these "services".
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.