ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Team, Do we need 2 contract one for each

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehan01
Diamond Member

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Team, Do we need 2 contract one for each

Post by rehan01 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Dear All,

As I am applying Tier 1 Entrepreneur with another team member, just wondering do I need to do 2 contract with some company mentioning our name and services we will be providing and to show the business activity.

As someone advise me to that I can have one contract on company name instead of our name but as I have gone through the policy guidance and a friend of mine advise me too that in contract you need to show your name, your company name and business activity to score points.

so please guys advise me on this your help will be highly appreciated.

regards

Rehan

thebestone

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Team, Do we need 2 contract one for

Post by thebestone » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:38 pm

[quote="rehan01"]

Make two copies of same contract and on each copy both team members name should appear and both should sign each copy.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Hi Thebetone,

thanks for the advise but how can we do 2 copies of same contract .... my job title is Web Developer and my team member job title is Marketing Manager and if we are securing one contract for web development how can I put both of us name on it ?

we both are director of the company but only one of us can sign the contract on behalf of the company ?

and whoever will sign the contract will have that person name on contract as director of company signing on behalf of company?

Do I make any sense ?

and regarding the declaration I have posted question on other thread which you just put your visa timeline information ... I m writing same question here as we have funds in joint account in uk bank do I need a declaration letter from solicitor confirming we both have equal excess to the funds ?

as someone told me I can just submit the letter of consent mention we both have same excess to the funds available in our joint account ?

please advise me on that your help will be highly appreciated

regards

Rehan

thebestone

Post by thebestone » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:57 pm

[quote="rehan01"]

Well as you both are director of your company you both can sign the same contract and you dont need to put your job titles on the contract its not required. And it makes sense as a director you both can sign any contract.

We only sent joint bank statement with our applications, if your and your team member name appearing on the statement you dont need to send any declaration or consent letter because joint bank statement means you both have equal access to the funds.

Hope that helps.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 pm

hi thebestone,

thanks once again ..... we have joint bank account but we haven't received the statement in the post so we got the printed bank statement from the bank and got it all stamped and a covering letter from bank manager confirming the balance on the account.

but that is what policy guidance says:

125. you must also provide one or more contracts showing trading. we will accept the original documents or copies, but if its a copy you must sign each page of the contract. the contract must show.

- your name and name of the business
- the services provided by your business; and
-the name of the other party/ parties involved in the contract and their contact details. These must include their full address including postal code, landline phone number and any email address.

so I am bit confused, like you mention I don't need to mention the job titles on the contract as its not required. so if that is the case than I can simply write that ABC company want to redesign and develop their website and want to use our services.

and I can sign the contract on behalf of company and we can attach the 2 copies of contract with both the application and but we need to sign all the photocopies of the contract?

I m so so confused about this.

which path you have followed in your application? as per your answer I guess you sent one contract and one person signed the contract (as both are directors of the company and can sign the contract on behalf of company) and you didn't mention the and job titles ? and in contract only 1 person name is mention who signed the contract on behalf of company.

please advise

regards

Rehan

thebestone

Post by thebestone » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:55 am

[quote="rehan01"]

In our case both team members names and signs appearing on the contract.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:13 am

Hi thanks for the info but is tere any chance you can email me the format of the contract ? Or just the format of the schedule or the page which you drafted for both of members to sign.

Plz advise

Regards

Rehan