ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No acknowledgement letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bc_sid
Newly Registered

No acknowledgement letter

Post by bc_sid » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:09 am

I have applied on 12th Nov through NCS. I have not received any acknowlegement letter till date. There was problem with the payment so I paid it over the phone. They said that they will send the acknowledgement letter but it's now over a week still no acknowledgement letter. Seeing the timeline of people who have applied after me they have all received it. I am very much worried about it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Re: No acknowledgement letter

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:38 am

bc_sid wrote:I have applied on 12th Nov through NCS. I have not received any acknowlegement letter till date. There was problem with the payment so I paid it over the phone. They said that they will send the acknowledgement letter but it's now over a week still no acknowledgement letter. Seeing the timeline of people who have applied after me they have all received it. I am very much worried about it.
That happens occasionally, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Since there was a problem with the initial payment, the procedure couldn't run as smoothly as it would normally have. Give it another week, and if you haven't received your letter by then, send the HO a traditional letter yourself (forget fax, telephone and especially e-mail!!) via signed-for delivery inquiring what the situation is.