ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is needed letter from bank or bank Statement or both?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nish_patel7

What is needed letter from bank or bank Statement or both?

Post by nish_patel7 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi,

Could anyone confirm that do we need to submit and bank statement and a letter from the bank or just a letter confirming the funds available to the party? As once I contacted ukba helpline and they said we need both.

Thanks.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: What is needed letter from bank or bank Statement or bot

Post by tuliprose » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:07 pm

nish_patel7 wrote:Hi,

Could anyone confirm that do we need to submit and bank statement and a letter from the bank or just a letter confirming the funds available to the party? As once I contacted ukba helpline and they said we need both.

Thanks.
If the funds are in UK then either bank statement or letter or both should fine.

If the funds are overseas, then the requirement is only letter. But if you can also add bank statement then this would be better.

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Re: What is needed letter from bank or bank Statement or bot

Post by nofear_mna » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:01 pm

tuliprose wrote:
nish_patel7 wrote:Hi,

Thanks.
If the funds are in UK then either bank statement or letter or both should fine.

If the funds are overseas, then the requirement is only letter. But if you can also add bank statement then this would be better.
what if at the time of application if funds are outside the UK i only have scanned copy of letter and original letter is in post and i want to apply today by using scanned copy is it fine. Thanks