ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i have the consent........................

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjay

i have the consent........................

Post by mjay » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:57 am

Dear all i am applying for tier 1 enterpreneur visa and i am using the third party,s funds i have the confussion that when getting letter from the bank there is a paragraph saying i have the consent of name................... can some one confirm me whose name will be here mine or the third party because the funds are in the third party account in pakistan thank you
Last edited by mjay on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:13 am

If you care to read the guidance you will note that bank statements for money held in non-UK bank accounts will not be considered. You will need other means of proof (as described in the guidance) for your non-UK funds.

mjay

Post by mjay » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 am

Lucapooka wrote:If you care to read the guidance you will note that bank statements for money held in non-UK bank accounts will not be considered. You will need other means of proof (as described in the guidance) for your non-UK funds.

Thank you but some one said to me i can use money held in uk bank and money held in pakistan bank to make £50000
Even one lawyer advised me to do that i have £22000 in uk bank and the rest of money in pakistan HBL ltd

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:29 am

I have not said you can't use money from PK together with money from the UK. Your question specifically asked about the suitability of bank statements and I responded on that basis. If you had actually asked is it possible to aggregate two sources of funds (but you didn't) I would have answered that question.
Last edited by Lucapooka on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

mjay

Post by mjay » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:37 am

Lucapooka wrote:I have not said you can't use money from PK. Your question specifically asked about the suitability of bank statements and I responded on that basis. If you had actually asked is it possible to aggregate two sources of funds (but you didn't) I would have answered that question.
sorry actullay i want to say that can i use funds from uk bank and from pakistani bank to make £50000 in total i have money in uk bank and also in pakistani bank both will made up 50k

if u can answer plz i can do that

thank u

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 am

Yes.

mjay

Post by mjay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:08 pm

hi to every one i want to apply tier 1 enterpreneur visa i have every thing ready except making a contract with other business/companies can some one advise me how to make contract with other companies,shall i write contract on plane A4 paper or i have to use a specific format of the contract .

thank u i would be glade if some one help me out

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 am

Tip:

Additional queries should be appended to an existing topic.
Deleting your opening post and replacing it with a new query makes the topic senseless, as is evident here.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

mjay

Post by mjay » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:12 am

hi to every one i want to apply tier 1 enterpreneur visa i have every thing ready except making a contract with other business/companies can some one advise me how to make contract with other companies,shall i write contract on plane A4 paper or i have to use a specific format of the contract .

thank u i would be glade if some one help me out

mjay

50k in the Bank untill visa approved

Post by mjay » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:36 am

hi every one i m applying for tier1 enterpreneur visa and i m showing some money in uk and some from pakistan to make total 5ok, but yesterday i meet a lwyer and he said you have to keep 50k in your account or third party account untill u got visa approved otherwise the ukba will simply refused the application. i am surprised to heare that because on policy guidence there is nothing indicate to keep money in the account or we will check with the bank that money is still there or not.these days its took long time to make the decisions on tier 1 ent.... application and its difficult to keep 50k in the bank for the long time.
can some one help me out please
thank you

smehmood
BANNED

Re: 50k in the Bank untill visa approved

Post by smehmood » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 am

mjay wrote:hi every one i m applying for tier1 enterpreneur visa and i m showing some money in uk and some from pakistan to make total 5ok, but yesterday i meet a lwyer and he said you have to keep 50k in your account or third party account untill u got visa approved otherwise the ukba will simply refused the application. i am surprised to heare that because on policy guidence there is nothing indicate to keep money in the account or we will check with the bank that money is still there or not.these days its took long time to make the decisions on tier 1 ent.... application and its difficult to keep 50k in the bank for the long time.
thank you
hi

I was about to write whole logic but have,nt got enough time. in short have many successful cases where people kept money in their account for week or less.

Good luck
Shaukat

mjay

Post by mjay » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:01 am

smehmood wrote:
mjay wrote:hi every one i m applying for tier1 enterpreneur visa and i m showing some money in uk and some from pakistan to make total 5ok, but yesterday i meet a lwyer and he said you have to keep 50k in your account or third party account untill u got visa approved otherwise the ukba will simply refused the application. i am surprised to heare that because on policy guidence there is nothing indicate to keep money in the account or we will check with the bank that money is still there or not.these days its took long time to make the decisions on tier 1 ent.... application and its difficult to keep 50k in the bank for the long time.
thank you
hi

I was about to write whole logic but have,nt got enough time. in short have many successful cases where people kept money in their account for week or less.

Good luck
thank you one more thing please answer can i use money to show in 2 bank accounts one in halifax and one in natwest bank account to make uo 50k
thank you

James.Dunlop
Site Admin
United Kingdom

Funds Abroad

Post by James.Dunlop » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:45 am

Hi

Funds in Pakistan can be considered if they are freely moveable to the UK. Howver, if you have borrowed them and need to send them back while the application is in process, it sounds asif you might not actually have the funds to invest

Kind regards

James
James Dunlop

mailto:james.dunlop@jdunlop.com

mjay

Re: Funds Abroad

Post by mjay » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:36 am

James.Dunlop wrote:Hi

Funds in Pakistan can be considered if they are freely moveable to the UK. Howver, if you have borrowed them and need to send them back while the application is in process, it sounds asif you might not actually have the funds to invest

Kind regards

James
hi i am not talking funds in pakistan my query is that i can use 2 different bank statements to make 50k in uk both bank in uk halifax and natwest some money in natwest and the rest in halifax total is 50k

thank u if some one answer please

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Funds Abroad

Post by smehmood » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 pm

mjay wrote:
James.Dunlop wrote:Hi

Kind regards

James
hi i am not talking funds in pakistan my query is that i can use 2 different bank statements to make 50k in uk both bank in uk halifax and natwest some money in natwest and the rest in halifax total is 50k

thank u if some one answer please

Hi

Yup . thats fine you can do so.
If you have money in 2 accounts and both of them are on your name then why do,nt you transfer all the money in one account.

Make sure you submit minimum 5 days statement of same dates. do,nt try to take 2 different dates statement.

Good Luck
Shaukat

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:16 pm

smehmood wrote:
thank you
hi

Good luck
Smehmood, can you please spare some time and write the whole logic behind withdrawing the funds and still getting the visa.

This will be very helpful for everybody including me.

warhead
India

Re: 50K in the Bank untill visa approved

Post by warhead » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:15 pm

thank you

Hi,
as per my understanding £50000 should be through Venture capital, seed funding agency as stated on UKBA website.
and if its £200,000 then it can be shown that it is your own money and it is accessible in UK.
So can any one through light on this

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:54 pm

rizwan567 wrote:
smehmood wrote:
thank you
hi

Good luck
Smehmood, can you please spare some time and write the whole logic behind withdrawing the funds and still getting the visa.

This will be very helpful for everybody including me.

HI

I am just helping peoples in their matters whatever i can.

i am not here and also do,nt have time to give u detail information but still i will just say that if i have to apply the same visa i will keep for may be a week and then start investing in my business. why should i bloke 50k in account for nothing. its my money i can move it use it where ever i like to.

Have you ever think doing a business and keeping a large amount in bank for visa purpose when its not even required.

HO never said in guide line that money has to be in your account all the time. i think its enough if not then you can keep for 1 year i would have no objection.
Shaukat

mjay

Relationship with third party

Post by mjay » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Dear all i want to apply tier 1 entrepreneur visa using third party funds in pakistan and half of the funds in uk in my own account but the confussion is that the third party person is not my relative he is my friend how can i show his relationship with me do the third party person have to be relative of the applicant?
thank you

Reguard

afzalfinance

Re: Relationship with third party

Post by afzalfinance » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:12 am

mjay wrote:Dear all i want to apply tier 1 entrepreneur visa using third party funds in pakistan and half of the funds in uk in my own account but the confussion is that the third party person is not my relative he is my friend how can i show his relationship with me do the third party person have to be relative of the applicant?
thank you

Reguard
Family Friend
God help those who help themselves

mjay

Re: Relationship with third party

Post by mjay » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:58 am

afzalfinance wrote:
mjay wrote:Dear all i want to apply tier 1 entrepreneur visa using third party funds in pakistan and half of the funds in uk in my own account but the confussion is that the third party person is not my relative he is my friend how can i show his relationship with me do the third party person have to be relative of the applicant?
thank you

Reguard
Family Friend
thank you very much and one more thing please we need 3 letters 1 from bank and 1 from third party and 1 from lawyer and the third party,s letter is on simple paper or the court paper please conform
thank you