ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally got PEO Appointment so easily

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:00 am

Gentlemen, no point stretching this now. She has mentioned clearly that she is not attending to the thread/forum any more. We have more or less established the facts here.
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

agesteven
Newly Registered

Post by agesteven » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:44 am

The worst scammer is UKBA.

Why does UKBA allows solicitors to be booking blocks of appointment and then sold the slots to eligible applicants?... this is fraud of the highest order.

What is the cost of someone booking PEO appointment by himself? - £0

What does it take to book the appointment? - Just internet access and UKBA's application server being up and functioning.

I don't seems to see any reason UKBA permits such illegal business operation and then expect sincererity from the immigrants.

This is another way UKBA is defrauding prospective applicants.

ukbalovesme
Newly Registered

Post by ukbalovesme » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:15 am

Yes thats right. UKBA is the real culprit here!! Why does it allow solicitors to do block bookings?? How much does it cost to book an appointment on our own it is free isnt it?? No wonder such submarkets are created. Also they are increasing the fee in April!! Every year it increases any idea how much they will increase this year?? No wonder my id in sarcasm is UKBA LOVES ME!!

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:29 pm

and yet you don't have an option :lol: :lol: like it or not ... u r stuck with UKBA till you get a red passport :roll:
Give me more Karma (+)

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:49 pm

QuickSam wrote:and yet you don't have an option :lol: :lol: like it or not ... u r stuck with UKBA till you get a red passport :roll:
Red passport controlled by :mrgreen:
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

ukbalovesme
Newly Registered

Post by ukbalovesme » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:51 pm

lollllllllllllllz true true :D :D :D :D :D

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:19 pm

dilip_gem wrote:Looks like a legitimate SCAM.. Moderator please verify 'shalini07' account and Block the user if necessary. Also verify the accounts of people who have commented pro-shalini07..
These type of advertisements/or so called "help" by taking money should not be tolerated here.That way we can save people on this forum falling in trap of such scamsters.. Also any accountancy advice related posts ( by "Accountants") should be carefully scrutinized as they also fall under potential scam category.

Regards,
Gem

QuickSam wrote:Be careful people ! User discretion is required while going through such services.

I don't trust anyone / anything unless the person / agency is proven legitimate. The gmail address begs a question, why would a professional service business have a gmail address.

I run my limited company and I have my company's email address.

A google search with the key words 'Instant Appointments', 'Instant PEO Appointments' and 'instantappointments@gmail.com' doesn't return any fruitful results. What I am asking is, be careful while using such services.

I am not judging here, but why is this user's first and last post only on this thread? If the person was searching for appointments why did we not have any other posts regarding the appointments from the same user. I don't have anything against this person but it's always helpful if you keep your eyes and ears open and think before you act.

The Thumb rule: Never pay in advance for such services.

Hi ,

the email address with google is coming now INVALID so people be careful ..
Thanks

Ali

dilip_gem

Post by dilip_gem » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:41 pm

LOL.. I've emailed Shalini (or whoever it is) on alamurishalini@gmail.com to visit this thread for one last time and answer concerns people have, as some of the people found that email id of the company in question is disabled/gmail a/c deleted :?

Hope to hear from Shalini soon..

Regards,
Gem
aliq09 wrote:
dilip_gem wrote:Looks like a legitimate SCAM.. Moderator please verify 'shalini07' account and Block the user if necessary. Also verify the accounts of people who have commented pro-shalini07..
These type of advertisements/or so called "help" by taking money should not be tolerated here.That way we can save people on this forum falling in trap of such scamsters.. Also any accountancy advice related posts ( by "Accountants") should be carefully scrutinized as they also fall under potential scam category.

Regards,
Gem

QuickSam wrote:Be careful people ! User discretion is required while going through such services.

I don't trust anyone / anything unless the person / agency is proven legitimate. The gmail address begs a question, why would a professional service business have a gmail address.

I run my limited company and I have my company's email address.

A google search with the key words 'Instant Appointments', 'Instant PEO Appointments' and 'instantappointments@gmail.com' doesn't return any fruitful results. What I am asking is, be careful while using such services.

I am not judging here, but why is this user's first and last post only on this thread? If the person was searching for appointments why did we not have any other posts regarding the appointments from the same user. I don't have anything against this person but it's always helpful if you keep your eyes and ears open and think before you act.

The Thumb rule: Never pay in advance for such services.

Hi ,

the email address with google is coming now INVALID so people be careful ..
:? :? :?

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 am

Cool ....One scam off the list...100000 others to go .... 8)
Give me more Karma (+)

yilmazah
Newly Registered

Re: Finally got PEO Appointment so easily

Post by yilmazah » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:38 am

Send email to instantappointments@gmail.com the member of the team will contact you immediately

Thanks to God and valuable suggestions of this forum[/quote]

hi shalini.
the email you mentioned can not sent message. The message returned. Are you still around?

themember
Newly Registered

h

Post by themember » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:16 pm

+1

boap
Newly Registered

appointment booking

Post by boap » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:07 am

Guys,

I think you are assuming it's a scam but didn't really check this. I was trying to book an appointment myself but it's nearly impossible so I ended up asking a friend who is good in programming to write a script which checks the site for cancellations and alerts me. I finally got an appointment now. I am pretty sure the guy would be happy to help - for a small contribution of course. Again, I'm not saying there are no scammers, but just that some are not.