ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Card Correction / Replacement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nsm2010

BRP Card Correction / Replacement

Post by nsm2010 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:55 am

Dear All,

My daughter's passport was recently renewed and by mistake her surname was replaced by her second name. At that time I was not in a position (time wise) to re-submit it for correction due to my Extension date, therefore I have submitted her passport for Extension and she got approval.

Now we received her BRP card with the same mistake as in her passport. I am planning to submit her passport for the correction, but I am totally unaware of the process and fee associated with Correction and replacement of BRP Card. I would appreciate if someone could help me out please.

nsm2010

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: BRP Card Correction / Replacement

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 am

A leaflet accompanying the BRP card tells you what/how to do that.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:47 am

BRP card informations should follow the informations thats are on application form. Link for BRP cards
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... rocess.pdf

nsm2010

Post by nsm2010 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:39 am

Thank you..