ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker Dec 2012

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sixblackbeans
Newly Registered

Post by sixblackbeans » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:33 am

Got a letter today saying that application is now in second stage. I applied Dec 2011, work permit 5 yrs.

NewIrish

Post by NewIrish » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:45 am

sixblackbeans wrote:Got a letter today saying that application is now in second stage. I applied Dec 2011, work permit 5 yrs.
I got the same letter...

Applied end of Nov 2011

blessed_sinner

Post by blessed_sinner » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:48 am

[quote="waiting2beirish"][quote="robby1"]Congratulations to you wating2beirsh ,that means new batch of approvals are coming out, I have applied in oct 2011 ,still waiting. Does it make difference to ring citizenship office? Any suggestions?[/quote]

Thanks robby1, I would say try e-maling them (citizenshipinfo@justice.ie) I had sent an email few days back & was told my application was at advanced stage processing .

I hope you too will get the good news soon :)

Cheers[/quote]

Hi Congrats man. Could you please tell us what did you say in email to them. I have written them number of emails but same old reply comes back.

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:20 pm

blessed_sinner wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:
robby1 wrote:Congratulations to you wating2beirsh ,that means new batch of approvals are coming out, I have applied in oct 2011 ,still waiting. Does it make difference to ring citizenship office? Any suggestions?
Thanks robby1, I would say try e-maling them (citizenshipinfo@justice.ie) I had sent an email few days back & was told my application was at advanced stage processing .

Cheers
Hi Congrats man. Could you please tell us what did you say in email to them. I have written them number of emails but same old reply comes back.
Try sending an e-mail to :citizenshipinfo@justice.ie , with the subject query : Your application number.
I had asked them if they could please provide me a update on my application status and ref number. They usually get back in an hour .
Not waiting any more

blessed_sinner

Post by blessed_sinner » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:12 pm

[quote="waiting2beirish"][quote="blessed_sinner"][quote="waiting2beirish"][quote="robby1"]Congratulations to you wating2beirsh ,that means new batch of approvals are coming out, I have applied in oct 2011 ,still waiting. Does it make difference to ring citizenship office? Any suggestions?[/quote]

Cheers[/quote]

Hi Congrats man. Could you please tell us what did you say in email to them. I have written them number of emails but same old reply comes back.[/quote]

Try sending an e-mail to :citizenshipinfo@justice.ie , with the subject query : Your application number.
I had asked them if they could please provide me a update on my application status and ref number. They usually get back in an hour .[/quote]

Thanks. They usually do come back in less than an hour but they send me the same response every time. So now you will be moving to US on your Irish Passport. :)

blessed_sinner

Post by blessed_sinner » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi All, I just sent them an email and got a reply back in precisely 8 minutes. The reply was as following. Can anyone advise what does this mean?

Your application is currently being processed & will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible. It is not possible to give an exact timeframe.

NewIrish

Post by NewIrish » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:11 pm

blessed_sinner wrote:Hi All, I just sent them an email and got a reply back in precisely 8 minutes. The reply was as following. Can anyone advise what does this mean?

Your application is currently being processed & will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible. It is not possible to give an exact timeframe.
it doesn't mean anything....
just a standard reply they keep sending it.......

immigrant411

Post by immigrant411 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:15 pm

NewIrish wrote:
blessed_sinner wrote:Hi All, I just sent them an email and got a reply back in precisely 8 minutes. The reply was as following. Can anyone advise what does this mean?

I disagree, this means your application in advanced stage (your Garda report and other external reports are provided), they will soon send your application to the minister and he will approve it.

NewIrish

Post by NewIrish » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:22 pm

immigrant411 wrote:
NewIrish wrote:

I disagree, this means your application in advanced stage (your Garda report and other external reports are provided), they will soon send your application to the minister and he will approve it.
I hope you are correct...
I got this reply everytime I emailed them in the last 3-4 months...

aya101

Post by aya101 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Called on Thursday and was told that my application has been completed but I wouldn't get a letter for the 13th of dec, probably for the ceremony in February, no date given.

I applied in October 2010

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 am

aya101 wrote:Called on Thursday and was told that my application has been completed but I wouldn't get a letter for the 13th of dec, probably for the ceremony in February, no date given.

I applied in October 2010
You can be assured that you will get the invitation for first ceremony in jan/feb 2013. I was also told the same in email that my application won't make it for dec ceremony but I will be in for the next one & a few days later I got the approval .
Not waiting any more

eugenei
Newly Registered

Post by eugenei » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Congrats mr. waitingirish to be. at least you know how to mind your own business anyway.

waiting2beirish wrote:
seraph wrote:
seraph wrote:Thanks for your best wishes, I must agree that I had used this forum to post sadistic and inflammatory comments as I just could not bear that someone (a nurse who's husband who never worked and only lived on social welfare) who had applied in Jan 2012 and got approval and cert in October 2012.
Hi waiting2beirish,
Could you please explain "How much your wife got from social welfare who never worked". If she never get anything from social welfare, how can a nurse's husband claim social welfare since he is on stamp-3 just as your wife. When you become upset, please don't write any stupid matters without knowing anything.
@seraph: for your kind information I don't talk stupid mind ur language. The filipino nurses husband had Stamp4 via Irish citizen children as his wife had been living here & working since a very long , so he could get sw . Anyway I am in no mood to argue with over smart idiots like you! I know why r u saying this bcos till some time back u were a stamp3 holder good for nothing , sit at home husband of a nurse (shadow).

Also my wife even if she would have been on stamp-4 would never need any social welfare bcos I earn beyond your wildest imagination ;)

CitationCj2

Post by CitationCj2 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:36 am

I also sent an email to citizenship info.
Got reply within 30min, which i beleive is a generic response.
Basically im still noone the wiser.
Applied early 2011.
At this stage i genuinely do not understand how their system works.
My stamp 4 is out in 3 weeks, i feel like just leaving this country.
I work my mule off, im a pilot for an irish company, here now 10 years and i feel like a total idiot at this stage.

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:20 pm

CitationCj2 wrote:I also sent an email to citizenship info.
Applied early 2011.
I work my mule off, im a pilot for an irish company, here now 10 years and i feel like a total idiot at this stage.
Did they say your application was at a advanced stage & they will let you know the ministers reply soon?

My stamp 4 was till oct 30, however I did not get my approval for dec ceremony , so I had to pay at gnib & renew my Garda card & now in dec I got approval asking for Garda card , photo & draft. I guess they want the gnib fees!
Not waiting any more

CitationCj2

Post by CitationCj2 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Hi,

This is what i got: ( means nothing, just a usuall fob off)

Your application is currently being processed with a view to establishing
whether it meets the statutory conditions for the granting of
naturalisation, such as good character and lawful residence, and will be
submitted to the Minster for decision as expeditiously as possible.

I supose im going to have to renew my visa and just wait :(

kike
Newly Registered

Post by kike » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:04 pm

thanks everyone for all the support on this forum. i got my approval on the 24th of October 2012. my timeline is as follows:
Applied November 2010 through a lawyer, but my application was sent back because my statutory declaration wasn't filled properly. My lawyer dint inform me or do anything about it until December of 2011 after i mounted pressure on him to know the status of my application. so i called them in January 2012 and explained my situation. i was told to reapply again.
So reapplied in February 2012 and got approval October 2012.

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Congraulations kike any all other got approvals recently , hopefully there will be more approvals in the morning.

Eastend

Post by Eastend » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:18 am

CitationCj2 wrote:I also sent an email to citizenship info.
Applied early 2011.
This is how INIS works. Make people feel idot and keep them waiting forever. So many promises from Minister Alan about backlock and processing time but all seems to be in trash. I have same thing as you have and INIS keeping us in pain of waiting and waiting.

aya101

Post by aya101 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:44 am

Got my approval today and need to send the usually documents

Applied October 2010 and there hasn't been any document asked for until 2 months ago and I had kept calling when possible.

blessed_sinner

Post by blessed_sinner » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:56 pm

[quote="aya101"]Got my approval today and need to send the usually documents

Applied October 2010 and there hasn't been any document asked for until 2 months ago and I had kept calling when possible.[/quote]

Hi congrats, that is a very good new. Could you please tell what docs did they as 2 months ago?

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:49 pm

aya101 wrote:Got my approval today and need to send the usually documents

Applied October 2010 and there hasn't been any document asked for until 2 months ago and I had kept calling when possible.
Congrats aya101, I guess the applicants needs to call or e-mail the citizenship dept and ask for updates, this was the case with me as well. I believe there was progress on my application only when I send them an e-mails asking for update on my application, earlier I used to get a standard reply but I used to e-mail them at regular intervals asking for updates & finally I was told that my application was at an advanced stage processing.

I hope others as well should get approvals for the early 2013 ceremony , as its really annoying waiting. best of luck
Not waiting any more

rushikeshamin
Newly Registered

Post by rushikeshamin » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:41 pm

He

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi guys does this mean I that I shall receive the decision soon?

Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & you will be
informed of the Ministers decision in due course

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:08 pm

iloveireland wrote:Hi guys does this mean I that I shall receive the decision soon?

Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & you will be
informed of the Ministers decision in due course
I would say so, I had go the exact same reply on 30 Nov and got my approval letter on 6th Dec.
Not waiting any more

moro1

Post by moro1 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:52 pm

What's the best way to contact the citizen department from your experience ?