ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

unfair decisions for PR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

helix1

unfair decisions for PR

Post by helix1 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:33 pm

hi,

i just dont get it..there are people there who submitted their PR application after i submitted mine and they got already their documents bck and i still waiting for..in scary what s all about?

is Joke?

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Re: unfair decisions for PR

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 pm

helix1 wrote:hi,

i just dont get it..there are people there who submitted their PR application after i submitted mine and they got already their documents bck and i still waiting for..in scary what s all about?

is Joke?
It is no joke, and it is not unusual, and it is certainly not "unfair". Applications are not treated first-in-first-out, but the processing speed depends on the complexity of every single cases. Some applications are very straightforward, others simply take longer, which can have hundreds of reasons (starting with simple things as readability of your handwriting, submitted evidence, past convictions, etc.). Keep calm and carry on.

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Re: unfair decisions for PR

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:19 pm

helix1 wrote:it would cause my papers to be late ? such as some lack of papers?
That is one possible explanation out of many.
helix1 wrote:if so they should have confirm me should not they?
Yes and no. Unlike for naturalisation applications (which cost a lot of money), the Home Office will simply refuse PR applications (which are free) if the provided evidence is insufficient. If that happens, you can simply correct the problem and apply again.