ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Appointment for Citizenship on Tuesday - Few Queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

erpfresh

NCS Appointment for Citizenship on Tuesday - Few Queries

Post by erpfresh » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 am

Hi,

I am applying for the naturalisation(me and my spouse) and registration(for my child) all at the same time, I have few queries:

1) Fees: Do I need to fill only one fees leaflet for all of our fees
Joint Application Fees: £1317+Child Registration:£551
Total £1868
or do I need to fill them separately

2) My child is under 10, I have not filled Section 4 as it says that that section applies for a child over 10 years, Am I correct in not filling that section

3) I have given the same references for all 3 of us, so I have put Family Friend for how do you know the applicant, is that OK.

4) They are both IT Consultants, Is that OK

Please advice, Thanks in advance

erpfresh

Post by erpfresh » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Any Replies Please

erpfresh

Post by erpfresh » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Hi All,

I had an appointment in NCS today, and the experience was good.
The registrar was a nice lady.

I am thinking my answers my benefit anybody in doubt:

1. The registrar n the NCS who was handling our application asked us to fill only one form with the total amount combining all the fees, and she just verified the details at the end
Joint Application Fees: which is £1317+Child Registration:£551 Total £1868.

2. I have not filled Section 4, however the registrar asked me to fill the occupation(student), name and address of the school and said that criminal conviction section was not necessary to be filled

3. I have given the same referees for all 3 of us, she asked me if anybody linked professionally to my child (like teacher) gave the reference, but then when I asked if she wanted me to get a letter from her school, she said that was fine.

4. It was fine both being IT Consultants