ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DLR Extension - Urgent PLEASE HELP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

about2giveup
Newly Registered

DLR Extension - Urgent PLEASE HELP

Post by about2giveup » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Please Help, my DLR is up for renewal at the end of this year however, I am worried about the new rules in particular the introduction of the criminality Threshold n the HO guidance notes.

I was granted DLR in early 2010 due to the fact that I have been in the UK for the last 17years arriving as a minor and live here with all my family members (most of whom have now been granted ILR). Even though this is before the 9 July 2012 deadline, according to the HO guidance notes on DLR all applications should be refused if the criminality threshold is not met. In 2008 I was sentenced to 12 months which is not yet spent.

Could anyone help me with what documents I should submit in my extension application that can make my case stronger, I am currently in my late 20s and single with no children.