ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw entrepreneur querry

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

riyazahmd
Newly Registered

psw entrepreneur querry

Post by riyazahmd » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:07 pm

hi all,
i am on psw visa and going to apply for £50000 visa option.i have arranged a third party funding and documents.but i am still wondering what are the other documents required regarding the business set up in uk in last 3 months.?
i got following documents handy
1. certicfication of incorporation of my company set up in my name as sole director
2.memorandum of resolution of sole director of company
please tell me if i miss anything..
NB:should my notary verify my signature ans ID with third party letter , if yes how is it posiible if am in uk and my third party and notary in my home country?..
thank u

moh1021
Newly Registered

Re: psw entrepreneur querry

Post by moh1021 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:00 pm

According to your query I would suggest you to get declaration from third party and notary public of that declaration. If you need any help in this regard please ask me further.
Best of luck.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Dear All,

As per my understanding you need to do 2 declaration one is from the country of third party confirming there credentials and you need to get one declaration from uk to confirm you signature.

i think thats better as there are 2 different declaration because your third party funding is in different country and you are in different country.

but please check the policy guidance and it is mention there i am not too sure which page number but i will dig it for you if i get chance as i am busy with some family matter at present.

but i have a question too regarding the letter from bank and the declaration.

as i will be applying in january now (because of some family issues) and i have found entrepreneur team and we both are on PSW vsa and funds are kept in our uk joint bank account.

my question is do we still need to get declaration done? or a letter of consent?

as different people have different opinion about this? and i got different suggestion from different people so if you guys or anyone else on this forum can help with this i will really appriciate that.

regards

Rehan