ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (Tier1) HSMP Form Queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

FLR (Tier1) HSMP Form Queries

Post by tehminamazher » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi All ,

As the time is coming close we are filling our FLR (Tier1) Form ad have certain queries ,Need advise/guidance from seniors.

Our case falls under HSMP JR as we applied before Nov 07, 2006

1)Do the main applicant needs to show the maintenance funds, if so how much? (main applicant + 3 dependants)

2) My husband is getting after tax salary of 960.00 per month. Will this be a problem or will it be OK?

3) Section 10 of the form states
I am aware that the rules and regulations governing leave appplication mau chnage in future and I do not assume that the requirements covering any future applications will be the same
This means that, in the future we will not be eligibe to apply under HSMP JR if they change the rules.

Thanks in advance.

TM

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:05 am

can some one please help/ respond?

Also any tips for booking PEO as i need to book in the end of Feb 2013. when should i start because i says end date not more than 10 days.

safdar

Post by safdar » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:05 pm

tehminamazher wrote:can some one please help/ respond?

Also any tips for booking PEO as i need to book in the end of Feb 2013. when should i start because i says end date not more than 10 days.
if u r covered by JR,,,no further changes effect ur case and there is no maintenance funds requirements for the people covered by JR. The main requirment for FLR is that the applicant should be economically active.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Any techniques to book an PEO appointment.