ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for family

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

angelloveguy

ILR for family

Post by angelloveguy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:45 am

My friend and his wife have completed 10 years in December and I believe both are eligible for ILR and need to fill SET(O) form each. both of them are on Tier 1 (general) which will expire in January 2013.

My question is his son is 7 years old and he was born in UK which form he needs to fill for ILR?

z18runway

Re: ILR for family

Post by z18runway » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:00 am

angelloveguy wrote:My friend and his wife have completed 10 years in December and I believe both are eligible for ILR and need to fill SET(O) form each. both of them are on Tier 1 (general) which will expire in January 2013.

My question is his son is 7 years old and he was born in UK which form he needs to fill for ILR?
His son doesnt need to apply for ILR unless he is traveling or if his parents ILR application is not straight forward. Otherwise he can wait and can be registered as British citizen using MN1 form after his parents gets ILR.

Iam in same boat.