ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CT603 for Limited Companies

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

achalv1
Newly Registered

CT603 for Limited Companies

Post by achalv1 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi ,

Is it mandatory to attach CT603 if we have submitted Business bank statements,CT600,Corp Tax acknowledgement,Companies house annual accounts screenshots,limited company registration letter,VAT returns,HMRC correspondence letters regarding PAYE contributions,accountant letter,personal bank statements, dividend vouchers.

Will Caseworker rely on supporting documents if we dont submit CT603.

Thanks,
Kumar

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:31 am

Not automatically.

The rules state that you MUST supply at CT603.

The rules also state that if you fail to supply one - the ECO should probably give you a chance to supply it. Finally - if you still can't supply it (because it's been lost for example) they MIGHT accept other documents.

So basically - you're going to rely on an ECO understanding all the details of how limited companies function in order to support your case.

I don't think it's stands a high chance.

M.

achalv1
Newly Registered

Post by achalv1 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Thanks for the response.If that is the case how long it will take for the process to give a decision if i supply CT603 upon request from Case Worker.Again this is from Chennai Embassy.

kputhran
Newly Registered

Post by kputhran » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:33 pm

please refer to my post at regardring CT603: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=116519

It is being termed as a mandatory requirement, hence get a confirmation from HMRC at the earliest

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:47 pm

I would add here that there is not a guarantee that the ECO WILL ask - they might just reject believing the application to be incomplete.

You just might get lucky and get a request.
(k) Entry Clearance Officer or Secretary of State should normally refuse an application which does not provide the evidence specified in this Appendix