ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost of Original HSMP Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kashif - Lhr
Newly Registered

Lost of Original HSMP Application

Post by kashif - Lhr » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:39 am

I need expert views on following situation currently being faced by me.

I applied for HSMP from Pakistan on 18th June and according to courior tracking record my application (along with original documents) was delivered at Doncaster office on 22nd June.As no payment was deducted till 05th July I mailed them and their charging team replied that my application is not on their record. Although I have provided them official delivery sheet duly signed by receptionist at HSMP doncaster office still they were unable to trace my package and strongly regretted me.

As a result I prepared duplicate package and photocopy of documents and send them again on 27th July luckily this time my fees was deducted on 02nd August.

My question is that will my application be assessed as it was received on 02nd August or as per 22nd June ( the date on which original application was delivered to them) ? Secondly Will they decide my case just on photocopy of documents as original was send with earlier application and has been lost ?

Expert comments please.
[/b]

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:36 pm

The first question is easier to answer. 2nd August is the date they have received the application and will be considered as such. However, with regards to your original documents, you could try getting duplicates of your certificates and other documents. You have 18-20 weeks from now to do that before your application comes up for review. This way you will be able to produce them if asked for.

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:20 pm

if what you are saying is correct. Then this is really bad management within HO. They don't process anything without originals, and you say they missed it. You got to be in constant touch with them for your lost package. The only good thing is that you have a receipt of the delivery note. Do not loose it. If you think they are not answering to your queries, then you may take the help of a lawyer. They can not avoid lawyers. Contact the host you may get some better advice. I really wonder why you kept silent for so long... :?

kashif - Lhr
Newly Registered

Post by kashif - Lhr » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:13 am

should i write to HSMP compensation team and demand for compensation or keep quite ?

Will this step be effect my HSMP final decision either directly or indirectly ?

Any expert please comment

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:39 am

You should certainly take up this issue with the HSMP team. After all you have the evidence to prove that your documents have been lost by them. In fact your documents might simply have been misplaced and this will force them to take the trouble and look for it. Also, this matter should not affect your HSMP application since if your application is unsuccessful, they will have to give objective reasons.

eastboy

Lost documents

Post by eastboy » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:45 am

hi,

Kashif-Lhr immigration is one thing and orignal documents are other.

if in any case approvalor rejection u lost something really important i-e orignal docs, so u should try to locate your documents as they are ones life achivements,

so my advice is first try to locate ur docs and make sure u get them back.

regards
eastboy

Joseph
Member of Standing

Post by Joseph » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:10 am

kashif - Lhr

I think you have been a little impatient here. Your original application was not lost, but it is clearly in their backlog. You have proof of receipt and payment. Even though some applications appear to be "lost," nearly all of them turn up at some time.

The HSMP applications are taking a lot of time to process these days, so you are only complicating the situation; this annoys caseworkers. This probably will not help your HSMP approval, especially if yours is a borderline case. Forget about compensation and lawyers. Just wait a few weeks.

Joseph

kashif - Lhr
Newly Registered

Post by kashif - Lhr » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:30 am

hk_007 & Joseph has two contrasted view regarding the situation.This has been double minded me.

Any other expert comment especially from a senior or host ?