ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where to send missing Documents of T-2 Appkication...???

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kkhan007
Newly Registered

Where to send missing Documents of T-2 Appkication...???

Post by kkhan007 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Dear All

I made T-2 application without sponsor detail, Now my company got licence.

Plz tell me where to send this detail.

Do I need to fill those pages in T-2 Application form again?

athsnkd

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:09 pm

You mean they had no licence when you applied? What is your current immigration status and when does that expire?

kkhan007
Newly Registered

Post by kkhan007 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:39 pm

my visa T-4 expired on 27-Nov, we had some email communication with HO and licence was under urgent consideration so I applied visa with all documents (Passport, photos, MSc Degree,Bank statement, company offer letter with appropriate salary on it ) on 30-Nov-2012, with 3 days overstay and without sponsor detail. Now we get sponsor licence, how could I send this detail to HO.

thanks

kkhan007
Newly Registered

Post by kkhan007 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 pm

I sent application along with covering letter and all email communication with HO

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:44 pm

If I were you I would make a totally new application that ticks all the boxes. That way you are completely safe. But wait for more comment from others who may have personal experience of a T2 application with no COS, that is then emitted after the date of applying.
Last edited by Lucapooka on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kkhan007
Newly Registered

Post by kkhan007 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 pm

I cant make new application coz they took money from account and got all my documents

gameover_786

Post by gameover_786 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:30 pm

hi,

Post to the same address where you posted your application form. I was in the same situation as you and i did the same as i told you. Just add a cover letter to explain them why the information was missing and why are you sending it now. Please also include your reference number which was issued to your application when you initially applied.

I can confirm that the documents which i posted to them latter were received and added to my file as we received a call from a case worker regarding my COS.

Hope it helps.

Cheers

kkhan007
Newly Registered

Post by kkhan007 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Thanks for your reply, tell me one more thing plz shall i fill that missing form again e.g sponsorship detail pages in T-2 visa application form ? How did u you send information to UKBA

karthiktr

Post by karthiktr » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:15 am

gameover_786 wrote:hi,

Post to the same address where you posted your application form. I was in the same situation as you and i did the same as i told you. Just add a cover letter to explain them why the information was missing and why are you sending it now. Please also include your reference number which was issued to your application when you initially applied.

I can confirm that the documents which i posted to them latter were received and added to my file as we received a call from a case worker regarding my COS.

Hope it helps.

Cheers
Hi gameover,
You got your tier 2 visa. if you got, How long it take after your biometric ??
Please reply
Many thanks,
Karthik

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:58 am

Lucapooka wrote:If I were you I would make a totally new application that ticks all the boxes. That way you are completely safe. But wait for more comment from others who may have personal experience of a T2 application with no COS, that is then emitted after the date of applying.
Unfortunately neither his present nor any new applicantion by Kkhan007 would tick all the boxes because one cannot switch from T4 to T2G without valid leave:
"the requirement for an applicant switching from Tier 4 to Tier 2 to have current valid leave overrides the general rule relating to the 28 day period. A switching application would be refused if they did not have current leave."

When he applied he was an overstayer, albeit only by 3 days, and his application is likely to be refused unless a kind heart at UKBA exercises discretion (if they can) because of the very short overstay:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 0&start=20