ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Zambrano

Post by euspouse07 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:14 am

I'm writing on the behalf of my friend who had cohabited with irish citizen for more than 5 years but they never got married.he got his first stamp 4 on the behalf of De facto. Kids were followed as they were cohabiting and now he has stamp 4 under the zambrano law.Due to some reason they are living apart now but father is still playing active part in the upbringing of children by supporting financially and emotionally.As he is thinking to marry who is residing outside the the Eu.My question is that what would be the status of his future wife.Would she able to get spouse visa?

Brigid from Ireland
Member of Standing

Post by Brigid from Ireland » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:02 pm

She might get a visa as the spouse of a stamp 4 holder.

In addition, if he has a child with his new spouse, he can bring the child to Ireland, regardless of the citizenship of the child. Once her child is in Ireland, his new wife will be allowed to come here, because she is entitled to live with her child.
BL