ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR refused for my wife!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kna872

Post by kna872 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:12 pm

This is really inconvenient. I was told that I can not appeal as well for my wife (please refer to this thread). I went onto formally lodge a complaint and initiated judicial review. That did the trick for me. It is a pain but well worth it. If no one else has a better solution then you might want to try this option.

upsetguy
Newly Registered

Post by upsetguy » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Thanks man, its shocking to see how thick these case workers are!

anustaya
Newly Registered

Post by anustaya » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:34 am

I just gound this forum. I am also in the same boat. But my application was submitted in August. Can i also write to the case worker to reconsider his devision? Someone advice pls

upsetguy
Newly Registered

Victory finally!

Post by upsetguy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Hi,

I Would just like to update you all that my wife finally got her ILR card (after 8 months) as the decision was reversed by a senior case worker! I would just like to thank kna872 for your advice! people I would definitely try and ask for reconsideration yourself (not using solicitors) as long as you have supporting evidence!

Thanks so much to this forum you really are changing people's lives!

god bless! :D