ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very very urgent-------ilr unpaid leave

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maliksab
Newly Registered

very very urgent-------ilr unpaid leave

Post by maliksab » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:19 pm

i have appointment on 28th of dec 2012.

i am on tier1 general visa and has been working on a contract job and i have taken two of the hlidays as 15days and 55days as unpaid leave. both of these holidays were for marriage but the issue is that i had just nikkah during the initial 15 days and then during 55days i actually got married but i don't know how to make british people understand this situation.
my total holidays including above two are 214 and rest of all were paid as i was working on a staff job.

how would i justifiy these unpaid holidays.

please advise? it's urgent.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:27 pm

You should maybe respect the rules on the board, rather than making duplicate posts to get an answer. It's pretty annoying reading the same thing twice (which usually results in me ignoring the question...).

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:34 pm

May be some confusion with posting, it happen sometime with new people on board specially when people are very anxious.

mulderpf wrote:You should maybe respect the rules on the board, rather than making duplicate posts to get an answer. It's pretty annoying reading the same thing twice (which usually results in me ignoring the question...).