ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very very urgent-----------ilr appointment on 28th dec/12

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maliksab
Newly Registered

very very urgent-----------ilr appointment on 28th dec/12

Post by maliksab » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:19 pm Post subject: very very urgent-------ilr unpaid leave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have appointment on 28th of dec 2012.

i am on tier1 general visa and has been working on a contract job and i have taken two of the hlidays as 15days and 55days as unpaid leave. both of these holidays were for marriage but the issue is that i had just nikkah during the initial 15 days and then during 55days i actually got married but i don't know how to make british people understand this situation.
my total holidays including above two are 214 and rest of all were paid as i was working on a staff job.

how would i justifiy these unpaid holidays.

please advise? it's urgent.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Why do you post the exact same thing twice?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: very very urgent-----------ilr appointment on 28th dec/1

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:33 pm

maliksab wrote:Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:19 pm Post subject: very very urgent-------ilr unpaid leave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have appointment on 28th of dec 2012.

i am on tier1 general visa and has been working on a contract job and i have taken two of the hlidays as 15days and 55days as unpaid leave. both of these holidays were for marriage but the issue is that i had just nikkah during the initial 15 days and then during 55days i actually got married but i don't know how to make british people understand this situation.
my total holidays including above two are 214 and rest of all were paid as i was working on a staff job.

how would i justifiy these unpaid holidays.

please advise? it's urgent.
You would be better off moving this post to the ILR forum as thats where it belongs and also you will be more likely to get a better response because of that.

You mentioned 214 as the total number of absences, but before commenting further, have you met the the requirement of not exceeding the 180 day theshold for each 12 month period during the 5 years? And also the 90 days single absence threhold requirement?

I would personally classify the 15 & 55 days you mention as a "compelling reason" if they do go over the allowed threshold.

I agree with mulderpf on duplicate posts. Why have you posted the same question twice?

maliksab
Newly Registered

Post by maliksab » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:40 pm

look guys there is some sort of confusion,

otherwise i not wasting your time.

maliksab
Newly Registered

Post by maliksab » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:42 pm

guys i wanted to post this on ilr forum.

can anybody move this post to ilr form please?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:51 pm

I see you have created the same post in the ILR forum now. A moderator will most probably delete the two posts under this forum when they get to them. Hopefully you now have the information you require in response to your original question.