ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New SET(O) Form Page 13, 6.3 Evidence of Absence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kspattees
Newly Registered

New SET(O) Form Page 13, 6.3 Evidence of Absence

Post by kspattees » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:59 pm

I am applying ILR under work permit category. I was 120 days absence from UK. (Maximum 31 days in one go). These absences are NOT work related. These absences are holidays to India.

Do I need to fill up page 13, 6.3 question in new SET(O) form?

Do I need to provide any evidence for these absences?

Quick help is much appreciated as my appointment is on next week.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Apparently, per Immigration Rule 134-SD B, Yes.
134-SD B wrote:A letter from the employer detailing the purpose and period of absences in connection with the employment, including periods of annual leave. Where the absence was due to a serious or compelling reason, a personal letter from the applicant which includes full details of the reason for the absences and all original supporting documents in relation to those reasons - e.g. medical certificates, birth/death certificates, information about the reasons which led to the absence from the UK.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.