ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Process finished

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cosmos

Immigration Process finished

Post by Cosmos » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Just I wanted was to send a huge thank you to all the advisers and experts on this forum that helped my family out so much during our migration journey, from having work permit status to BC.

Every time I had a query their spent their valuable time in answering with so much detail and clarifying all for me.

Our last step which was BC application, was incredibly smooth and fast, we were pleased to receive it in less than a month, a process that normally takes 3.

I really appreciate your great help and wish everybody on this forum a Merry Christmas and Warm Greetings! :D :D :D

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: Immigration Process finished

Post by nionlight » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Cosmos wrote:Just I wanted was to send a huge thank you to all the advisers and experts on this forum that helped my family out so much during our migration journey, from having work permit status to BC.

Every time I had a query their spent their valuable time in answering with so much detail and clarifying all for me.

Our last step which was BC application, was incredibly smooth and fast, we were pleased to receive it in less than a month, a process that normally takes 3.

I really appreciate your great help and wish everybody on this forum a Merry Christmas and Warm Greetings! :D :D :D
A warm congratulation :P enjoy your freedom :mrgreen:

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: Immigration Process finished

Post by vinitmanu » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Cosmos wrote:Just I wanted was to send a huge thank you to all the advisers and experts on this forum that helped my family out so much during our migration journey, from having work permit status to BC.

Many congratulations !

skymoon

Post by skymoon » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Congratulation and always be happy.

Cosmos

Post by Cosmos » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Thank you guys!! Please feel free to ask any questions!