ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dispair,spouse visa!!!!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Chloe_inuk
Newly Registered

Dispair,spouse visa!!!!!!

Post by Chloe_inuk » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Please can somebody advise, ive been waiting 3 months for my husbands interview. We have applied for a spouse visa, ive been to see him twice in Jamaica, since he left the UK in sept 2006. I have done everything i can, but i just cant stand waiting-im getting so annoyed. We have a child together, he overstayed here 6 years, but he did work and go to college, i know we have provided a strong application, what i am worried about is, he has driving convictions, 1 still pending in the UK, and the time he overstayed. Ive thought about living over there, i just cant stand the waiting and not knowing....What can i do to make them hurry up....ive e-mailed, phoned....does any1 know of a visa that has been accepted with some1 with a criminal record...its only driving convictions but im still worried....what should he expect in the interview....please can someone ease my pain, with words of wisdom.................