ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRL Calculating Continous Period

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pbp2008
Newly Registered

IRL Calculating Continous Period

Post by pbp2008 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi Friends,
This is my first post on this board, I have come to UK in 2008 March and In total 199 days away from UK,154 are paid annual leave,in that sept 2012-36 days paid leave (father illness, medical reports to support as evidence) +45 days absent(dec 2009)
Please suggest me ,am I eligible for ILR and sept 2012-36 days leave will be considered as discretion for continuous stay.
I appreciate your reply in this matter
pbp2008

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: IRL Calculating Continous Period

Post by Damanisshallo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:01 pm

pbp2008 wrote:Hi Friends,
This is my first post on this board, I have come to UK in 2008 March and In total 199 days away from UK,154 are paid annual leave,in that sept 2012-36 days paid leave (father illness, medical reports to support as evidence) +45 days absent(dec 2009)
Please suggest me ,am I eligible for ILR and sept 2012-36 days leave will be considered as discretion for continuous stay.
pbp2008
Compassionate reasons will vary but can include serious illness of the applicant or a close relative, a conflict or a natural disaster, for example, volcanic eruption or Tsunami. Evidence in the form of a letter from the applicant setting out the reason for the absence and documents of support must be provided. For example:
 medical certificates
 birth or death certificates
 evidence of disruption to travel arrangements.
Further info
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

pbp2008
Newly Registered

Re: IRL Calculating Continous Period

Post by pbp2008 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Thanks Damanisshallo

Damanisshallo wrote:
pbp2008 wrote:Hi Friends,
pbp2008
Compassionate reasons will vary but can include serious illness of the applicant or a close relative, a conflict or a natural disaster, for example, volcanic eruption or Tsunami. Evidence in the form of a letter from the applicant setting out the reason for the absence and documents of support must be provided. For example:
 medical certificates
 birth or death certificates
 evidence of disruption to travel arrangements.
Further info