ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notary Public

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mszafar

Notary Public

Post by mszafar » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi

Can anyone suggest where to get third party declaration notarised for less fee? I checked with one solicitor in manchester, he is asking for 190 pound for attestation of two declarations.

Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi,

same thing here i am really sorry to say but these soliciitors are rip off ....... I met 3 solicitors for the declaration purposes and they are asking for ridicoulus amount of money £300, £290, £600 etc just crazy .... when i told them the i have registered the compay, i have done this and that etc ....... They get offended they wht you doing here when you have done everything kind of attitude.

hard to find the decent person and as per my experience £190 is good price but still no harm in shoping around and give couple of more solicitors a call and ask for the price.

regards

Rehan

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:02 pm

rehan01 wrote:Hi,

same thing here i am really sorry to say but these soliciitors are rip off ....... I met 3 solicitors for the declaration purposes and they are asking for ridicoulus amount of money £300, £290, £600 etc just crazy .... when i told them the i have registered the compay, i have done this and that etc ....... They get offended they wht you doing here when you have done everything kind of attitude.

hard to find the decent person and as per my experience £190 is good price but still no harm in shoping around and give couple of more solicitors a call and ask for the price.

regards

Rehan
I am going to see two solicitors on monday. One charges 85 pound for 20min appointment which should be enough to attest two documents (according to him). Let see.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Hi,

hmmm thats good but before you go and pay them money i will suggest to speak to them over the phone explain them what you need ? and ask will you be able to provide me that?

if yes than go and pay them and also confirm do you have to draft the declaration statement or they will do ? because if they dont draft the declaration statement then they will charge you extra ...... and 20 minutes they can not draft because they are out there to make money and its very hard to find the genuine and trustworthy person.

in other words speak to them before going to meet face to face because they will charge you 85 for 20 minutes time and will tell you that you have to draft the letter and come back and i will do attestation etc or they will say we will draft it for you and will charge you that much ££££.

hope it help

regards

Rehan

remond
Newly Registered

Post by remond » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:34 am

contact me i can manage it for you guys for less money.

Akhan14
United Kingdom

Post by Akhan14 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:21 am

mszafar wrote:
rehan01 wrote:Hi,

regards

Rehan
I am going to see two solicitors on monday. One charges 85 pound for 20min appointment which should be enough to attest two documents (according to him). Let see.
Well if you just need to attest the documents, they should
Only charge you £5-£10 per document..

In my case i had to attest two declarations one for
Myself and other for third party and the solicitor did not
Charge me as third party(my uncle) personaly knew him..

I would advise you to go to a proper high street law firm, they won't charge you more than £5-£10 per attestation and will keep a copy
Of your declaration as future reference..

Best of luck