ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**VERY URGENT PLEASE HELP HELP HELP**

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

glasgow15
Newly Registered

**VERY URGENT PLEASE HELP HELP HELP**

Post by glasgow15 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi all,

I am in very big trouble please please help and suggest what can be done. I sent my application for Entrepreneur Visa (switching from student visa) on 12/12 before the new changes became effective from 13/12. However, by mistake I wrote the incorrect security code digit from my debit card and my bank has confirmed that UKBA tried to take payment on 14/12 which was declined since they were using wrong security code. NOW, if they return my application as 'invalid' which means I will need to make a fresh application and i would fall under new rules from 13/12 which simply means I can no longer switch my current immigration category into Entrepreneur Visa. I really worked hard and paid fortune to solicitor for my case and I am very worry as I will have no future in the country.

PLEASE HELP ME AND SUGGEST HOW CAN I CONTACT UKBA AND REQUEST THEM TO RE-CHARGE THE CARD WITH CORRECT DETAILS OR SEND THEM ANOTHER PAYMENT METHOD.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SENIOR HELP..

your response will be much appreciated. also, any idea when they may return the application as it was since Friday 1530 when they attempted to take the payment.

thanks

glasgow15
Newly Registered

Re: **VERY URGENT PLEASE HELP HELP HELP**

Post by glasgow15 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:01 pm

glasgow15 wrote:Hi all,

I am in very big trouble please please help and suggest what can be done. I sent my application for Entrepreneur Visa (switching from student visa) on 12/12 before the new changes became effective from 13/12. However, by mistake I wrote the incorrect security code digit from my debit card and my bank has confirmed that UKBA tried to take payment on 14/12 which was declined since they were using wrong security code. NOW, if they return my application as 'invalid' which means I will need to make a fresh application and i would fall under new rules from 13/12 which simply means I can no longer switch my current immigration category into Entrepreneur Visa. I really worked hard and paid fortune to solicitor for my case and I am very worry as I will have no future in the country.

PLEASE HELP ME AND SUGGEST HOW CAN I CONTACT UKBA AND REQUEST THEM TO RE-CHARGE THE CARD WITH CORRECT DETAILS OR SEND THEM ANOTHER PAYMENT METHOD.

your response will be much appreciated. also, any idea when they may return the application as it was since Friday 1530 when they attempted to take the payment.

thanks

JUST VIEWS..NO REPLY YET...PLEASE REPLY WHAT SHOULD I DO - THANKS

trek

Post by trek » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Hi Buddy,

It is extremely difficult to get through to UKBA, especially to the person who handled you case.
Anyways you may try to get through phone.

No other words to say.

All the best, Hope they give you a second change.

Regards,
Trek
glasgow15 wrote:
glasgow15 wrote:Hi all,

thanks

JUST VIEWS..NO REPLY YET...PLEASE REPLY WHAT SHOULD I DO - THANKS

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:51 pm

As I know due to a court decision the caseworker cannot reject the case due to payment failure and s/he should give you another chance. I dont know where I read it but I know it was a new judgement by the court.

Anyway, I think cards should never be used in postal applications.

mery
BANNED

Post by mery » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:05 pm

no idea good luck

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:49 pm

glasgow15 wrote: by mistake I wrote the incorrect security code digit from my debit card and my bank has confirmed that UKBA tried to take payment on 14/12 which was declined since they were using wrong security code.
Fill up a new payment details page from application form and post it to UKBA (Durham Office) along with a cover letter, explain the mistake and request to collect payment by taking details from new completed form.

There is a good chance that UKBA would accept your request unless your application form has already been sent/posted back to you.

I personally have seen few cases on another immigration chat forum where applicant's payments were declined by their banks initially and UKBA did accept the new payment details/collected the funds.

Good Luck.

Good Luck.