ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Claiming only cash savings although being in employment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

myegin11

Claiming only cash savings although being in employment

Post by myegin11 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Hi

Can we take merely the option D although we are (self-)employed and only claim cash savings (£62500) in my and my wife's bank accounts?

In that case, sending the following would be enough for financial requirements, isn't it?

(a) personal bank statements showing the cash savings have been held in an account in the name of the person or of the person and their partner jointly for at least 6 months prior to the date of application.

(b) A declaration by the account holder(s) of the source(s) of the cash savings.

- I mean, would they ask why I am not supplying my work related documents etc.? (Although the answer is easy: "Because you don't know what you are doing for slightly complicaetd cases and I do not want to take risks." But obviously, I cannot say this.)

- Or do I still need to send evidence for any continuous income as they may be asking this for "maintenance" requirement?

Thanks...
Last edited by myegin11 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

myegin11

Post by myegin11 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi

Sorry to bring this up again but has anyone got any idea?

Thanks...

SAMISPOUSAL
India

please reply to this

Post by SAMISPOUSAL » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:40 am

please reply to this as I am in a similar situation

first of all good luck to the original poster..

I intend to make up the small shortfall with savings.
is that ok ?
and I am sure there are many people in a similar situation where they need to make up the shortfall with savings..is that ok ?

Myegin please keep us posted with your experience
British man sponsoring Indian wife.Application Pune --Mumbai 18 DEC 2013 Requested further info 27 01 2014