ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ZAMBRANO: Timeframe

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pebble
Newly Registered

ZAMBRANO: Timeframe

Post by pebble » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:28 am

good day,

i made my application 7 months ago, got letter which required further info, which i submitted. i last heard from them 10 weeks ago when they acknowledged the doc they had asked for. how long does it take? waiting for the 'brown envelop' is taking its toll on me. thanks.

mahersab

Re: ZAMBRANO: Timeframe

Post by mahersab » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:08 am

i submit application for zambrano 4 month ago they aske from me document proof of address which i submitted 9 week ago still nothing just waiting
Mahersab

pebble
Newly Registered

Post by pebble » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:54 pm

one has to be patient. its hard though. anyone who has had their case approved please share including waiting times. thanks

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:45 pm

friend of mine got zambrano approval exactly 3 month she had no status in state before
Mahersab

pebble
Newly Registered

Post by pebble » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:18 pm

3 months, wow, i am now getting paranoid... whenever i here the post drop on the floor i jump, hoping that my letter is in there!!! i find it funny at times and laugh at myself but at other times i am really annoyed or when the postman/lady passes my house just feel like saying 'hey where is my letter'?

Guess one has to try and enjoy christmas and new year. being down and sad doesnt help.

anyway all will go well. its only a matter of time...

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Same me , i always waiting for register post with brown envelop , i hope we get before new year , they send me declaration form for singnature i send them back 9 week before, still waiting
Mahersab

pebble
Newly Registered

Post by pebble » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:41 pm

They haven't asked me to sign anything, they wanted me to submit proof that my baby is in the country, so went to the gp etc and submitted that. Oh gosh hope they wont want no signatures as i will be waiting for more months. (I waited 13 weeks before they asked for the proof, it seems like you must be prepared to wait 3 months for an answer on every docs submitted.

Please keep me posted, will do the same...

Anyone else please do tell...

Thanks

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:48 pm

With my application i send them , my children birth cert , passport copy , proof of address , and gp latter,but they dont give me any reply and after 5 week i send them reminder , and aske me more proof of address from my children birth and aske for signature declaration form which i sign and send them back and still waiting for reply from them
Mahersab

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:35 pm

we are waiting for 12 months now at this stage. even done the dna test.
still nothing....

pebble
Newly Registered

Post by pebble » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:48 pm

12 months, dont say!!! im stressing about 7 months. i was told to forget about it, how can i? am broke, cant work or study practically im a prisoner at home. if i were to be deported (god forbid) i would have nothing to show that i was overseas (except for my baby).

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:56 pm

the thing is for eufam card, eu law says 6 month time frame so 99.99% people get their approval letters very second last or last day “my personal experience”, but there is nothing in relation to time frame in ZAMBRANO ruling, so doj will put this at the end of very long string.... until some one go back to eu court to get some time frame enforced on this. Sorry but this is my personal opinion.

pebble wrote:12 months, dont say!!! im stressing about 7 months. i was told to forget about it, how can i? am broke, cant work or study practically im a prisoner at home. if i were to be deported (god forbid) i would have nothing to show that i was overseas (except for my baby).

pebble
Newly Registered

Post by pebble » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:10 pm

and for me i find the worst thing not being able to ring them, they say you should write to repatriation if you need to enquire. i did this and they didnt reply , i only got a letter a month later wanting further docs of which i submitted. anyway lets keep on waiting... by the time this whole lot is finished my head will be full of grey hair. not bad, but sad.

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Any update for Zambrano applications
Mahersab

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:19 pm

no nothing so far, its 13month now.

pebble
Newly Registered

Post by pebble » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Nothing as yet. Plus they are on holidays. Now when you say 13 months waiting i feel i have to chill or i will go mad!!!

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:45 am

There is nothing we can do at this stage, we sent letter last month and in reply all we got "your correspondence is forwarded to appropriate team"
pebble wrote:Nothing as yet. Plus they are on holidays. Now when you say 13 months waiting i feel i have to chill or i will go mad!!!

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:36 am

I send them latter last month for Reminder , same latter i got
Mahersab

ImmigrationLawyer
Member of Standing

Post by ImmigrationLawyer » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:56 am

Guys, my advice is to update the application regularly, every month or so, with up to date proof of address/ proof of address of the child, and other evidence that you are caring for the child. This can even be family photographs, letters from doctor, teachers, family friends, etc stating that you are a good mother/ father to the child. That way the Department cannot write and look for more information which effectively buys them more time to delay.

pebble
Newly Registered

Post by pebble » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:20 pm

ImmigrationLawyer wrote:Guys, my advice is to update the application regularly, every month or so, with up to date proof of address/ proof of address of the child, and other evidence that you are caring for the child. This can even be family photographs, letters from doctor, teachers, family friends, etc stating that you are a good mother/ father to the child. That way the Department cannot write and look for more information which effectively buys them more time to delay.
Thank you, ImmigrationLawyer.

The last I heard from them was in October. Will follow your advice and see.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:16 pm

you should write to the reparatation unit.just make sure send fews refrence letters and letter from mother.good luck