ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What if i have spend 20k on business (50k PSW)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

What if i have spend 20k on business (50k PSW)

Post by Naheedsammar » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:31 pm

i had 50K in my account but i have spent 20k for setting up my new business. I am not sure still i need to show 50k or altogather 50k is ok.

aziz1053

evidence

Post by aziz1053 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi you have to show the evidence of 20k£ that all ready been invested through documentation such as bank statement. Contract, trade, letter head & invoices related to that which should be satisfactory to Ukba. The investment done should be within last 12 months of count on day of application. Plus 30k£ on top of that. If you are unable to provide documentation then you have to show 50k£ access. Please for further clarification for the funds already invested check UKBA Tier 1 Enter Guidance Policy Page 11 & 12 clause 50 to 57. I hope this information may help.
aziz1053

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Thanks alot for your kind reply. I got bankstatement showing the money i transfered to supplier to buy stuff but there is a lots of other things i spent money on like i paid advance rent for business premises but did not get any reciepts and i paid them cash. in the same way getting my signboad ready and all the stuff like electricity, Painting, decorating, van hiring et etc i dont have reciepts so i dont know how i gonna justify money spent on
it.:(

Kind Regards