ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing of Signature

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dukkumeah
Newly Registered

Changing of Signature

Post by dukkumeah » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi All,
Thanks again for your advice.

I want to apply for PR using EEA4 form.

I want to use the new signature on my EEA4 form as the old signature on my passport is very simple and like a written name that any one can copy it.

please be kind to advice me.

Thanks

ravii

Post by ravii » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 am

There is no legal requirement if some body change their signature,it is better if you use the signature which you used on your Dvla or driving licence.
Best regards

dukkumeah
Newly Registered

Post by dukkumeah » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:52 am

Hi Ravvi,
Thanks for your reply. yesterday I went to make a new passport and the officer advised me to change the signature as it was very simple. So did I.

I am sending my old passport which has a simple signature. If I use the old signature on EEA4 form, when new passport will come I will have problem as signature on the new passport and PR card will differ.

How can make the matter simple?

I want to change the signature.

Thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 am

I don't believe the vignette has your signature on it. Just your photo.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Yes its correct that vignette/visa sticker never display signature and even for case processing the latest signature on form will be fine. Only bank can ask about change of signature especially in those occasions when passport need for ID check but still on explaining them the reason there should not be any problem.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS