ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Tier 4 Student Dependent visa for 3 month son

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier4Dep
Newly Registered

Applying for Tier 4 Student Dependent visa for 3 month son

Post by tier4Dep » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:40 am

Dear All,

I'm in the process of applying for Tier 4 student dependent visa for my 3 month old son as my husband is in the UK studying for his PHD. I read in the immgration rules that a statement to which i cannot find suitable information in the internet

"All arrangements for the child's care and accommodation in the UK must comply with relevant UK legislation and regulations."

Can anyone tell me what suitable accommodation means in this context, as i have to ask my husband to look for accomodation which fits this description

Many thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:07 am

tier4Dep
Newly Registered

Post by tier4Dep » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Thank you very much for the quick reply :)

tier4Dep
Newly Registered

Post by tier4Dep » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 am

I have another question regarding filling out the VAF10 application form for my 3 months sons application. At the end there is a place for the applicants Signature and my son cannot sign it at this age, The application guidance notes specifically mentions that this box needs to be signed. What should I do here, I understand this question is a bit stupid, but I really want to get the application right.

Thank you very much in advance

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:15 am

tier4Dep wrote:I have another question regarding filling out the VAF10 application form for my 3 months sons application. At the end there is a place for the applicants Signature and my son cannot sign it at this age, The application guidance notes specifically mentions that this box needs to be signed. What should I do here, I understand this question is a bit stupid, but I really want to get the application right.

Thank you very much in advance
i think thumb impression or parents/guardian signature if applicant a child

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:34 am

The parent should sign.

tier4Dep
Newly Registered

Post by tier4Dep » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:06 am

Thank you very much for the reply :)