ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What can I expect for our ILR PEO appointment in Liverpool?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imranh

What can I expect for our ILR PEO appointment in Liverpool?

Post by imranh » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi Everyone

I was wondering what to expect for our ILR appointment in Liverpool. It appears such a question has not been asked here before.

One big question I have is that are they going to interview my wife (who is applying) and/or me ? Are they going to check her english (even though she has passed ESOL level 1 and got the required certificates) during the appointment??

how long will the appointment actually last and should we do any preparations before??

Many Thanks

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:58 pm

I'd suggest you read the many PEO experiences that have been posted under the ILR forum. If you search that forum you will find that there are many experiences, which detail what happened on the day from the time they entered the building to getting approval. There is no formal interview as you have stated.