ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing PEO appointment from the website

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bkarthikisc

Missing PEO appointment from the website

Post by bkarthikisc » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:14 am

hello,

Was wondering if anyone has faced this issue before.

I managed to book my PEO appointment for the 10th of January for Sheffield and got a confirmation mail stating that the appointment is booked. Details in the mail

UK Border Agency

Your appointment details are as follows:
Booking reference: XX-X-XXXXXXX (booking ID masked)
Date: Thu 10 Jan 2013
Time: 09:00 AM
Number of attendees (including yourself): 2

However when i log into the UKBA website again the next day morning i do not see the booking. tried contacting the 0870 number and they were of no help saying that they do not have access to the booking details.

Has anyone had any similar experience? Do i now have an appointment or not ? Any advice will be helpful

Cheers,
KB

rneeta

Post by rneeta » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:51 pm

hi, when did you book it? I booked couple of weeks ago. It did not appear in my account and called them and they confirmed that it has been booked. They do have access. I do not know why they are saying that.

regards

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:05 pm

If you are unable to get confirmation over the phone you can try emailing them "ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk" with all the details you currently have, and ask them to confirm the appointment.