ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR - dependant of ILR (long residence) applicant

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Arulsan

Post by Arulsan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi sushdmehta, thank you for your prompt reply and spending your valuable time for us;

I read the point 2 of “changes to the family immigration rules: Who they affect” clearly, but I still have confusion based on my wife’s case. For myself to apply ILR, still the current rule is applicable, but in my wife’s case, she never been a dependent on me (I have been dependent on her, and even now) and she came to UK as a student (after got married).

So, in point 2 of “Changes to the family immigration rules: Who they affect” my wife’s status is not exist. My wife never been granted either leave as the spouse/partner/fiance of a settled person/British citizen or as a PBS dependent before 9th July 2012.

Could you please give me some more details if I understand wrongly?
-Arulsan-

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Sorry, I didn't notice that you are currently a dependant, and not your wife.
83 wrote:f. Where or once the migrant applicant is in the UK with permission to work, we will take their earnings from employment here into account. If the applicant is already in the UK with permission to work on another migration route, or once they are here with such permission as a spouse, civil partner, unmarried partner or same sex partner on the family route, it is appropriate that their earnings from employment here should be counted towards the financial requirement. This will apply at the leave to remain, further leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain stages in the UK.

Arulsan

Post by Arulsan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Hi sushdmehta,
Thank you very much for your respond. I am much better now. I really appreciate your dedicated service. Thank you.
-Arulsan-

Arulsan

Post by Arulsan » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi everyone,
I am applying for my wife FLR(m) by first week of January 2013 with me under 10 years long stay category. In order to sponsors my wife I have to Show 18600 for one year earnings, which means in my case from 01/01/2012 to 31/11/2011 I should have to show that amount of income. I got all my payslips and relevant bank statement during this period. In fact theses all come from three different jobs as January-April, July-September, and September-December.
Could anyone help me out wheather these payslips and bank statements are enough or should I get any letter from HMRC to show how much I have earned exactly during this one year period. If I can get a letter from HMRC how can I request HMRC. Please help me out.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:51 am

Arulsan

Post by Arulsan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Dear All thank you for your helps,
Please help me out to clear some confusion at the SET (O) version 12/2012. I am applying for ILR in a few days under 10 years long stay category. I have confusions on following questions.

Page 17, Section 7:
7.11. How long have you lived in the UK?
By the date of application it will be 9 years and 11 months as I am applying 28 days prior to my 10 years completion (I have visa for 3 months after 10 years completion). Should I put 9 years and 11 months, or 10 years?

Page 18, Section 7:
7.12. Please state what ties you have with;
• The country where you were born
• Any other country whose nationality you hold
• Any country where you have lived for more than 5 years
For the 3rd point, do I need to include UK as I have lived here more than 5 years?

Thank you.
Last edited by Arulsan on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arulsan

Post by Arulsan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Could anyone help me to clear my confusions please?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR - dependant of ILR (long residence) applicant

Post by CR001 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:42 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.