ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ticket Issued on Nick Name

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

haneen20004
Newly Registered

Ticket Issued on Nick Name

Post by haneen20004 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:05 pm

I am a 22 year old female and I was caught shoplifting in May 2010 perfume from a The Perfume Shop. My picture and DNA was taken by the LP officer and I was served with papers stating that I was banned from that particular Shoppers location, as well as the fact that Shoppers would be making a civil claim against me to recover the cost of the items and for damages. I was told that if I did not pay the fine I would be taken to court. In addition, the police were called however, I was not arrested by the police officer, she only took down my name, address and phone number. I had been cooperative so the LP officer had recommended that I not be arrested and have criminal charges brought against me. I mistakenly gave my nick name rather than real name. I was issued the ticket on my nick name and I paid the fine, but on my nick name.
I have 2 questions:
The first being: Will the fact that I gave nick name and I am able to get a statement from Nottingham Police Station confirming that I paid the ticket on my real name declaring that I gave nick name before?
Second: I want the document from Police to submit with my visa application to give proofs of tickets issues and paid. Is it possible?

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:05 pm

This may be the right place to start with. You can email your query to customer.services@acro.pnn.police.uk
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates