ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hope123
Newly Registered

ILR approved

Post by hope123 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Hello all u lovely and helpful people,,,,

Finally, today i got my door knocked by the postman to deliver my passport and document back... BRP is on its way...

My timeline is

Applied: 6/6/2012

Biometrics submitted: 13/08/2012

ILR approved: 14/12/2012

Docs. delivered: 19/12/2012

A quick summary of my case is ,,,,, i have been a student for 8 years and on psw for two years,,,, was away for a total of 7 months and few days in the last 10 years..... all passports were intact.. all visa were in time,,, all stamps were in place... so it must have taken the caseworker between 1 and 2 hours to decide the whole thing but took me over 6 months to get my docs. back,,,, my wedding date got fixed and invitations had been sent out,,, but had to be cancelled and postponed due to my pending case,,, and now i cant wait to see the love of my life.....

i won't come back to this website,, but will always remember all of you amazing guys in my prayers,,

My you all get the good news soon! InshaAllah