ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed ASAP as I am in serious crisis,96hours left help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:39 am

Hi Guys,

As I mentioned above i used some "papers" to obtain further leave to remain. Hence all this which is all my fault.

3 more days and I will find out so hoping for the best. Should have just married my girlfriend.

Its been a very hard lesson learned.

Regards
deltauk

latansingh

Post by latansingh » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:16 am

so what are these papers? so we can warn the forums members about it.

OL7MAX
Member of Standing

Post by OL7MAX » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:04 pm

deltauk, what country are you originally from?

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:41 pm

Hi,

I would rather not give my name, address or which country I am from. Hope this is ok with everyone and please keep sending your views or advice.

Cant thank you guys enough for this.

Regards
Deltauk

OL7MAX
Member of Standing

Post by OL7MAX » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:34 pm

No need for the sarcasm. Just because someone asks a question that's relevant to the problem it doesn't mean they want your personal details to sell you home insurance. Jeez! Nobody asked for your name and address.

Christophe
Diamond Member

Post by Christophe » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:43 pm

OL7MAX wrote:No need for the sarcasm. Just because someone asks a question that's relevant to the problem it doesn't mean they want your personal details to sell you home insurance. Jeez! Nobody asked for your name and address.
I have to say that I didn't read Delta's comment as being sarcastic. In any case, whatever the rights and wrongs of it all, Delta is obviously feeling under a lot of pressure, so what he writes might not come over exactly as intended anyway...

Jeff Albright

Post by Jeff Albright » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:49 pm

deltauk wrote: Jeff so wat happens next after the notice of removal.
If you do nothing, you will be given IS151D (removal directions) - i.e. the definite removal procedure. You will only be able to appeal on asylum grounds. You can still appeal on Human Rights Grounds now.
So what you saying is Immigration still needs to give me some sort of deportation papers.
I thought it is clear that you will not be subject to deportation. You will only be recommended for deportation if you go to prison for longer than 12 months, i.e. when your presence in the UK will not be conducive to the public good.
as me and my EU girlfriend have been living togther for more then 2 yrs.
Yes, you should be able to appeal on Human Right Grounds. Does your girlfriend have a resident permit?

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Jeff thanx for all your help.

This is what our lawyer suggested.

He already sent a letter to appeal from within the country as i have the right to do that on the grounds of human right and as an extended member of an EU national.

And me and my girlfriend are sending are EEA1 and EEA2 applicatons with all are documens tomorrow. Let just hope for the best and i get this residence card as we have geniunly been living for two years and i have all the bills and documents to prove that

Guys is there anything appart from this you think i should do or if you were me you would take any other approach to deal with this.

Again thanx for all the effort everyne has put in to guide me.

Regards

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:54 am

Hi Christophe

Thanks for your comment, I am very stress and not sure what I am thinking. Please understand I am not trying to be sarcastic.

I thank you for all from my heart for the advices please keep them coming.

Regards
Deltauk

Rogerio

Post by Rogerio » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:51 am

Delta,

a famous Portuguese poet, Fernando Pessoa, once said "in the end, it all turns out for the best. If 'best' is not yet, it is because it is not the end".

Keep your faith, my friend, and learn from your mistakes. It will make you a stronger person.

My best wishes for you on Friday.

Rogerio

yankeegirl

Post by yankeegirl » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:56 am

a famous Portuguese poet, Fernando Pessoa, once said "in the end, it all turns out for the best. If 'best' is not yet, it is because it is not the end".
That was a really good quote! Deltauk, I don't have any advice but wanted to wish you luck.

lisa71
Newly Registered

Post by lisa71 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:29 am

i wish you luck. sure dont give your name address but to know your coutry of origin may be interesting. wonder if you 'are' or 'were' caucasian it would influence outcome ?

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:23 pm

Guys,

Thank you for this and I hope for the best. Many Thanks indeed to everyone.

Will let you know the outcome tommorrow.

Regards
Deltauk

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:41 pm

I wish you all the best. Hope u will comeout of this , as you have realised your mistake.

zeddie

Post by zeddie » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:18 pm

Best of luck my man.. Have faith in God and he will help guide you through this difficult time. No matter what the outcome, realise that god will have your best interests in mind, as long as you have faith. As long as you believe.

I sincerly feel for you, as I know how it feels to be so trapped.. I wish you all the best.

Zed

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:50 pm

Guys,

Thank you for all these kind words. My court date has been adjourned for next Friday.

Well keep you guys posted.

Regards
Deltauk

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:14 pm

Thks Guys

Will keep you posted.

Regards
D

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:12 pm

Guys,

Its my hearing tomm at court and I am hoping it goes all fine. This one week has taught me a lot and learned my lesson hard way.

Hope if any one has any advice or suggestion.

Regards
Deltauk

kawasaki1

Post by kawasaki1 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:26 pm

So how did the court hearing go yesterday?

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:09 pm

Hi,

Just an update, my case has been moved to Crown Court for 12th of March.

I have been told that they can decide the outcome on the same day at crown's court so hoping all will go well.

Welcome any suggestions or advice as always.

Thank you all from bottom of my heart.

Regards
Deltauk

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:24 am

I got grilled for 12 hours and I finally pleaded guilty to "applying for further leave to remain by deception" and have been charged for criminal offence and Immigration voilation.

my case has been moved to Crown Court for 12th of March.
The fact that your case has been moved to the Crown Court only underlines the seriousness of this matter. But you will have lawyers there to represent you, but nevertheless it is possible the Judge will order your detention and deportation.
John

ens

Post by ens » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:07 pm

u` d better be honest from the very beginning.

with your income you mentioned ( hunfreds of thousands) you can find the best lawyers.

while you can marry your girlfriend, do you have children?

ur case could be considered positively for you on the grounds of compassion... are there any grounds like this?

again, having such an income, u could ve made all kinda different investor or business visa etc.

u gotta be honest

dannyf
Newly Registered

Post by dannyf » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:06 pm

My bro you are in my prayers, God will be your speaker and your judge, be strong in him all things are possible.

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:28 am

DannyF & Others,

Guys you are so helpful that it has bought tears to my eyes. I hope all will go well on 12th of March (hearing at Crown Court).

Thank you guys and I will keep you posted.

Many Thanks
Deltauk

Strep
Newly Registered

Help got 96hrs left

Post by Strep » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:19 pm

I've been reading yr story over last month and just wanna say i hope all goes well on 12th. Must be an anxious time for you... Be strong.