ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

karthikmsuk
Newly Registered

Urgent help please

Post by karthikmsuk » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:49 am

Hi,

I am going for ILR(currently on tier 1) on 31st december 2012 & have the following queries,

1. Can i use the old form as the grace period is till 3rd Jan.Has some one gone for peo recently with old form without any issues?{sec 6,(absence from UK history whether to get letter from employer for annual holidays) in new form is quite confusing, dont want to mess my application }
2. i entered UK 26 days after my first visa stamp, should i include this 26 days in the absence count

Could some one please help me out

Thanks
Karthik.
Last edited by karthikmsuk on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:52 am

1. Why confusion?

2. No
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

karthikmsuk
Newly Registered

Post by karthikmsuk » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:07 am

wpilr_nov12 wrote:1. Why confusion?

2. No
Sorry for the confusion, its section 6 of new form were they ask for absences, should we need to get a letter from employer

Simi UK

Post by Simi UK » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:28 am

karthikmsuk wrote:
wpilr_nov12 wrote:1. Why confusion?

2. No
Sorry for the confusion, its section 6 of new form were they ask for absences, should we need to get a letter from employer
If you are on tier 1 visa then you don't need it but if you are on tier 2 or work permit then you need to hv a letter from employer

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 am

Even if you use the old form, your application will be assessed on the 'new' rules. And you would still be required to provide all the evidence/information that is required. New form helps you manage the information/evidence more easily.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.