ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment - Rescheduled

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tereliye01
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

PEO Appointment - Rescheduled

Post by tereliye01 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:14 am

I have managed to secure a PEO appointment for my Tier 1 Extension but had to re-schedule it. The initial appointment was on 03-JAN-2013 and I rescheduled it to 11-JAN-2013.

My question is: When I login now into the UKBA website and check the appointment status it says, "RESCHEDULED" instead of "CONFIRMED". Is this something usual or do I need call UKBA up to confirm the appointment?

Also, is there a way to check the personal details associated with the appointment (like my name, surname, DOB, dependent's name, surname, DOB) after booking? I have this funny feeling that I might have missed an "A" my wife's surname so just want to confirm if everything is ok but I cannot see those details on the appointment page. It only tells me the appointment is for 2 people at XX PEO at XX:XX time.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Bob

hsmp505

Post by hsmp505 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Even if it says Confirmed it would be better to give a call to appointment call centre to check that appointment is valid: 0870 606 7766

Start calling at exactly 8:59am till 9:10am, you might have to figure out next options as some will just give you recorded message to go online at UKBA and disconnect.

You can't see details online after booking, but you would be able to confirm on above phone but you would need booking reference and your DOB. Don't worry about it much as before appointment (7 days in advance) you will get email from PEO to confirm that you are coming for appointment and details about people who will attend so you can provide details again.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:29 pm

To avoid any doubt send an email to

ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

They usually respond in a day.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: PEO Appointment - Rescheduled

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:28 pm

tereliye01 wrote:I have managed to secure a PEO appointment for my Tier 1 Extension but had to re-schedule it. The initial appointment was on 03-JAN-2013 and I rescheduled it to 11-JAN-2013.

My question is: When I login now into the UKBA website and check the appointment status it says, "RESCHEDULED" instead of "CONFIRMED". Is this something usual or do I need call UKBA up to confirm the appointment?
It's normal for the status to be set to rescheduled, once you reschedule an appointment. But for peace of mind you can call/email the UKBA as suggested if you want. I've rescheduled appointments several times, as it's quicker to catch the appointment you really want at midnight than try to book a new one. So long as you see the appointment under your UKBA account online & received the confirmation emails I believe you will be fine.
tereliye01 wrote:Also, is there a way to check the personal details associated with the appointment (like my name, surname, DOB, dependent's name, surname, DOB) after booking? I have this funny feeling that I might have missed an "A" my wife's surname so just want to confirm if everything is ok but I cannot see those details on the appointment page. It only tells me the appointment is for 2 people at XX PEO at XX:XX time.
It's true that you can't see the applicant details once you've booked the appointment. If it's just a matter of a single letter in her name that you've missed, then I wouldn't worry. Again, you could try email or call the UKBA to try and verify.

tereliye01
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by tereliye01 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Thank you very much for your help. I sent an email to the above email address and got a confirmation from them confirming our details (within a day as mentioned).

For future reference, status of "RESCHEDULED" is a valid status when you change appointments. This means CONFIRMED appointment. But never say never, its better to be safe than sorry. It just takes an email to get things verified anyways.

Kind Regards,
Bob