ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with form-ILR applicant's dependent applying with FLR-M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rgurung
Newly Registered

Help with form-ILR applicant's dependent applying with FLR-M

Post by rgurung » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi,

My wife's dependent visa expires in early February, as does mine. I am applying for ILR via long residency route. On page 9 of FLR (M), there is a rather tricky question (sec 3.15): If your sponsor was not British from birth, when did your sponsor obtain settlement?

As I am yet to obtain settlement (ILR), what do I fill in there? Evidently my wife's visa expires at the same time as mine, and I can't wait for her to apply once I get my settlement as it will be too late. Any solution pls. Also, should I post the applications separately on separate dates, or a cover letter explaining everything on a single post will be just fine?

Many thanks.

PS I can send my SET O application in the first week of January.

rgurung
Newly Registered

Post by rgurung » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:18 am

No reply so far? Can someone share your knowledge on this please>

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:39 am

You've posted in the wrong section of the forum. I've moved it for you.

abhinavsid
Newly Registered

Please someone answer

Post by abhinavsid » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Hi,

I am in the same fix. My partner's visa expires on Feb'12 so does mine. She is going for ILR. I applied for Tier 1 general dependent before. Should I apply for FLR(M) now?

And to that the original question.
Anyone, please help!

rgurung
Newly Registered

Post by rgurung » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi Casa

Where have you moved this to? Or should I post this in another section myself?

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:21 pm

@rgurung,

iam in same boat, iam applying for 10 years long residency in jan 2013, and my wife visa expires as mine, so i planned to send mine initially, then in 10 days, once i get my acknowledgement reference, iam planning to send my wife FLR(m) with covering letter explaining my situation.

z18runway

Re: Help with form-ILR applicant's dependent applying with F

Post by z18runway » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:24 pm

rgurung wrote:Hi,

My wife's dependent visa expires in early February, as does mine. I am applying for ILR via long residency route. On page 9 of FLR (M), there is a rather tricky question (sec 3.15): If your sponsor was not British from birth, when did your sponsor obtain settlement?

As I am yet to obtain settlement (ILR), what do I fill in there?
here i wrote, awaiting decision, applied for ILR under long residency category, enclosed HO acknowledge letter and reference number.

and againi wrote the same answer under documents section when they ask for partners passport which should be provided along with flr(m)