ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appointment confirmation email format

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

diwakar21
Newly Registered

ILR appointment confirmation email format

Post by diwakar21 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:46 am

Hi,
Finally I got an appointment for Feb 1st and I received two emails but either of the email does not contains any personal information. one of the email has booking ref number, PEO office, date and time and other email also has the same details as above in addition to check list.
Is this how the format of the confirmed appointment email looks like?

Reason for asking this is, when appointment is booked, I dint get any appointment confirmation message/screen on the UKBA website. Just double checking will that be a fully confirmed appointment?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:52 am

Yes, that's what you should receive via email & its correct that the emails do not contain any personal information. However if you don't see the appointment under your UKBA account online, then I would call or email the UKBA to verify.

diwakar21
Newly Registered

Post by diwakar21 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:30 am

Hi cs95tdg,
Thanks for the response. Yes, that was the second thing I was planning to do and I called UKBA this morning and they confirmed my appointment is fully booked and confirmed and they can see that in their system. When I asked about not able to see my appointment details in my online account, he told sometimes it takes time to update the information in the system.

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:37 am

please help me how you booked it.

i am trying from last 1 hour no luck yet

thanks

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:02 am

gaboon_viper: Try this way. may hepl.
log on before 12am. I would say around 11.40pm and keep trying you will see nothing happening but keep trying
nearly 12 am internet will to slow. May be web page disappear (refresh page) or click back (top left corner) NEVER close the webpage by clicking X I (top right corner). Click my account and if web page lost click back and click account. BUT NEVER CLOSE WEB PAGE BY CLICKING X. once U click X you might not log in again because of too slow internet . Try sheffield, Liver pool.

Do not put any dates available from or available until. They will give automatically 42 days later slots.
Good luck

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:40 am

gaboon_viper wrote:please help me how you booked it.

i am trying from last 1 hour no luck yet

thanks
If you mean you didn't see any available slots, that would be because no new appointments are released on a Friday night, i.e. Saturday 12am. The days of the week you should check are Sunday night (i.e. Monday 12am) through to Thursday night (i.e. Friday 12am).

Additionally, if anyone is unable to find an appointment at midnight or around that time, I'd recommend trying later on in the morning as well. I've noticed there are appointments at around 5.30-7am. The site appears to then go down at around 7am. After this, I've only checked at 9.30am, there again have seen appointments. What I've noticed is that all the Croydon appointments go at midnight, then all the Solihul ones go by 7am (Note I've seen several of these when I've logged in between 5.30-7am, they gradually reduce the closer you get to 7am, then the remaining appointments I see at 9.30 am are for Liverpool, Sheffield, Belfast, Glasgow & Cardif).

AaronVaid
Newly Registered

Post by AaronVaid » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Anyone needs help booking PEO appointment PM me ..can get it through my lawyer