ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of relationship - Tier 2 Extention

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Everest1
Newly Registered

Evidence of relationship - Tier 2 Extention

Post by Everest1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Dear Gurus,

I am applying for my Tier 2 Extention this month. When I am applying it online, they have asked for evidence of relationship as follows:

Evidence of relationship (evidence of address of this dependant). Please submit two of the following documents.
# Bank statements
# Credit card statement
# Driving licence
# NHS registration document
# Letter from this dependant’s current school, college or university confirming this dependant’s address

Now I can only provide the Bank statement, Utility Bill, Council Tax Letter.
she doesnt have any credit card/driving license or I dont think NHS provide any registration document any more.
Is it sufficient enough to sumit the applications? I have came to know about it when I am trying to fill the application form online?

If you please guide me to the correct direction that will be really helpful

Regards

Tasib

ABDUR
Newly Registered

Post by ABDUR » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:49 pm

I am in the same problem..pls help..

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:56 pm

ABDUR wrote:I am in the same problem..pls help..
Your dependant don't need to have bank statment or drive or registered with GP.

Ignore it.

subujoseph
India

Re: Evidence of relationship - Tier 2 Extention

Post by subujoseph » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:50 am

Hi everest

Did your wife get the visa?
what documents did you submit?

thanks

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:58 am

I made phone call to HO thrice , they said select NO to options which are not available and send Council / utility bills

God knows who it correct , why Online did not bother to add an extra option.

I got bank statement for my wife which is printed on bank letter head and stamped by them because original one yet not received.

now , dont know will case worker accept it or not because
Interestingly each option says Send original , don't send copy , so a person shall send original driving licence for 8 weeks?
Khurram

epitutor
Newly Registered

Post by epitutor » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi,

I have the same problem. I am applying for Tier 2 extension...What are you doing about this? Adding wife's name to bank account is going to take some time, and getting the NHS registration will also take time. Why on earth the dependants need to have a driver's license, bank account etc...

regards,
HD

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:18 pm

epitutor wrote:Hi,

I have the same problem. I am applying for Tier 2 extension...What are you doing about this? Adding wife's name to bank account is going to take some time, and getting the NHS registration will also take time. Why on earth the dependants need to have a driver's license, bank account etc...

regards,
HD
What i got from HO calls, your 16+ dependent must have bank account either joint or own. It does not need to show maintenance funds for her from that account so please open her account asap, next month you will get her statement. It is just way of verification.

Go to your surgery asked them NHS medical card, my wife will get after 1 week to it is 1-2 week process. And many HO ladies advised me to select no for options which are not available then show council bill or other. Bills which will show that dependent still live with you... you may also Call HO and confirm from them...
Khurram

epitutor
Newly Registered

Post by epitutor » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:43 pm

The HO staff often give conflicting answers, it is such a shame that they charge 600£ for each application, but cannot provide a proper reasonable guidance..

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:10 pm

epitutor wrote:The HO staff often give conflicting answers, it is such a shame that they charge 600£ for each application, but cannot provide a proper reasonable guidance..
I totally agree, some of them are really.......i got different answers each time. I have noted call time & name of person
Khurram