ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship advice if stopped by police talk 2 girl

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jandada
Newly Registered

British Citizenship advice if stopped by police talk 2 girl

Post by jandada » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:17 am

Please help me as its urgent.Please
I am due to apply NATURALISATION now.
About three years ago I was driving home from work and on my way back I stopped for prostitute for about 2-3 mins mess about and soon I drove off I saw police car on the other side of the road,Police chased me and made me stopped,They started inquiring that why I was talking to prostitute as it illegal and whether I wanted to pick her up.I refused to accept this and explained that I was just messing arround. They said that they will not arrest me and let me go on friendly warning but they register either my car details or my name on some kind of register.
The point is do I have to mention on my NATURALISATION AS A BRITISH CITIZEN form all this details and how can I check if my name was reordered?
I have ILR which I got year ago and in ILR application I didn't mention according to some people's advice here.
I wil be grateful
Thanks you very much

jandada
Newly Registered

why you not giving any advice

Post by jandada » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Is there no one who cn help me and give a good advice.
Why you not giving me advice?
Pls help

sarwar74

Post by sarwar74 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:16 pm

no i dont think so that is nothing at all and you not record any thing you not worry at all go a head apply for BC

jandada
Newly Registered

Post by jandada » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Thanks alot

Even they have registered name on wireless?

sarwar74

Post by sarwar74 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:47 pm

yes if not going to court well no problem at all and its not crimes isnt no worry at all

jandada
Newly Registered

Post by jandada » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Thanks very much
I do appreciate

trs2011
- thin ice -

Re: British Citizenship advice if stopped by police talk 2 g

Post by trs2011 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:38 pm

jandada wrote:Please help me as its urgent.Please
I am due to apply NATURALISATION now.
About three years ago I was driving home from work and on my way back I stopped for prostitute for about 2-3 mins mess about and soon I drove off I saw police car on the other side of the road,Police chased me and made me stopped,They started inquiring that why I was talking to prostitute as it illegal and whether I wanted to pick her up.I refused to accept this and explained that I was just messing arround. They said that they will not arrest me and let me go on friendly warning but they register either my car details or my name on some kind of register.
The point is do I have to mention on my NATURALISATION AS A BRITISH CITIZEN form all this details and how can I check if my name was reordered?
I have ILR which I got year ago and in ILR application I didn't mention according to some people's advice here.
I wil be grateful
Thanks you very much
Haha , don't even mention that mate , its nothing and stop worrying . It was just a warning etc , what they were writing was your details so that if you were to be caught again in the future , they will know you had been warned already , so there is nothing . Apply for your citizenship with a smile .

jandada
Newly Registered

Post by jandada » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Thanks a lot guys
Much appreciated

jandada
Newly Registered

Post by jandada » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:49 am

Today I was filling in the form and if you see on Page 10 section 3.7
It says:Are your details recorded by the police in respect of a certain sexual offences ( On the sex offender register)

I am very worried again?
Do I need to mention or not?

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 pm

If you are not in hurry to submit your application, I would suggest you submit a freedom of information request to your local police authority to access all your records stored in police national computer (PNC) database. you'll find out how they have dealt your case. it will cost you £10 or so, and give you complete peace of mind.

jandada
Newly Registered

Post by jandada » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Ok I will do it.
Last edited by jandada on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jandada
Newly Registered

Post by jandada » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:08 pm

There are two types forums on met.police.uk website can you please help me to choose.

There are two types of Subject Access request forms for requesting information;

Application 1. Access to information held by the MPS on the Police National Computer [PNC] i.e. convictions, cautions/warnings, reprimands and Penalty Notice for Disorder [PND].

Application 2. Access to information about yourself, held by the MPS on MPS databases; i.e. Crime Reports.

jandada
Newly Registered

Post by jandada » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Can an individual obtain personal information about themselves under the Act?

No. Individuals already have the right of access to information about themselves under the Data Protection Act 1998. As far as public authorities are concerned, the Freedom of Information Act extends this right to allow public access to all types of information held.

Please visit the Data Protection section of our website for further details
http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/foi/

What should I choose?

jandada
Newly Registered

Post by jandada » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:23 pm

I found this form.

Requesting Access to Information held on the Police National Computer (PNC) - including information relating to convictions, cautions / warnings and reprimands (ACRO SAR1)

http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/foi/ ... mation.asp

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:33 pm

jandada wrote: Application 1. Access to information held by the MPS on the Police National Computer [PNC] i.e. convictions, cautions/warnings, reprimands and Penalty Notice for Disorder [PND].
Application 1.
As you need to access your own records, so it will be SAR under Data Protection Act.

jandada
Newly Registered

Post by jandada » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Thanks Mate