ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WAITING TIME FOR B.R.P.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imran.afzal10
Newly Registered

WAITING TIME FOR B.R.P.

Post by imran.afzal10 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:21 pm

hi john, i have applied for my indefinite leave to remain on 15/8/2012 done my biometrics on 19/11/2012 ... my employer stopped me from working when i received my acknowledgement letter.i showed them my letter which states that im allowed to work but UKBA replied to the company that they are unsure if i am allowed to work or not. Even after doing my biometrics i showed my employer the letter from UKBA which says the same thing and they havn't replied to my company yet .. i have been witout job for almost 4 months now. when do u think will i get my B.R.P. plz reply. many thanks. IMRAN

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Section 3C & 3D MP Letter

Post by Damanisshallo » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:50 pm

This might be of some help to you. However, people who had similar problem have tried this and succeeded (including my wife). Why not give a go...
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates