ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cofe

MN1 application

Post by cofe » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi,

I am applying for my daughters mn1 after getting my ILR in jan, do we need to include the child's passport (she has an indian passport and Brp) and the parents original passport along with the application or will copies be enough.

Thanks,

vij_sp_1980

Post by vij_sp_1980 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:26 pm

If applying By NCS then no need to send any originals.

crazyvish

Post by crazyvish » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:57 am

What if we choose to post the MN1 application directly in post to save the NCS fee. I have no urgency for the original documents, I am happy to post them as required.

So the question now again is what all documents should I send in support of my daughters' application who was born before my ILR. Anything more than the below?

- child's indian passport
- child's biometric dependant visa card
- child's birth certificate
- parent's marriage certificate

And, do anyone know what is the fee at the postoffice. It is £45 in my local council.