ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP-Tier 2 Leading to ILR Documents to confirm earlier WP per

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

proul79
Newly Registered

WP-Tier 2 Leading to ILR Documents to confirm earlier WP per

Post by proul79 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Hello all,
I am applying for ILR in 1st week of Jan. My current status is Tier 2 but I worked the first 15 months as a work permit holder.
Section 11P in form SET (O) asks for documents "If you were a work permit holder, documents confirming that you were in the employment for which a work permit was issued throughout the period concerned"

What documents are admissible for this?
I have P60 which has the employer name and think that is ok but for the first 3 months in 2008 Jan-Mar, I didn't receive full salary and that is reflected in the P60 which will be same in my payslip.
Will those 3months with less salary create any issues for me?

Anyone had similar issues please share your experiences.

Please help.
Thanks

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:11 pm

Reason why you didnt receive your full salary?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Please keep all questions about your ILR application under a single topic.
proul79 wrote:I am currently on Tier 2 (first 1 year on work permit then 4 years on Tier 2) and applying for ILR 1st week of January.
The new SET (O) form vaild from 13/12/2012 is asking for evidences to support the reasons for all absences from UK in section 6.3.
I was never absent from UK for more then 30 days in any calendar year but I do not have any evidence from the employer showing they were paid annual leave.
I have also left my old employer and with a new employer since last 1 year.
What kind of evidence can I give?
Is it mentioned anywhere in the UKBA website about admissible documents in relation to this?
If I now get a letter from my old employer mentioning all the previous leaves were part of paid annual leaves, will that be ok?

Please someone help.
You have not stated the specific Tier 2 category you will be applying under. However the latest immigration rules for "TIER 2 MIGRANTS" can be found under: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... es/part6a/

proul79
Newly Registered

Post by proul79 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:03 pm

I have deleted the other thread about absences as I found many other posts regarding that.
Regarding the pay during WP, can someone help?
Does anyone applied for ILR which included previous WP period?
Was there any query to submit documents regarding pay for ex P60 or payslip or bank statement?

Simi UK

Post by Simi UK » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:26 am

proul79 wrote:I have deleted the other thread about absences as I found many other posts regarding that.
Regarding the pay during WP, can someone help?
Does anyone applied for ILR which included previous WP period?
Was there any query to submit documents regarding pay for ex P60 or payslip or bank statement?
I cannot understand what do you mean by "not received full salary"....what was the reason. Does it mean that as per your employment contract you were to receive more salary?

My husband was on a WP for five years and then 1 year tier 2 and we got our ILR approved. But he was with the same employer all through. As per the evidence you will need your work permit approval letter from UKBA and a letter from the employer.