ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dividends paid from Director's loan account

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vladlondon
Newly Registered

Dividends paid from Director's loan account

Post by vladlondon » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Hi,

I'll be claiming earnings as a director and sole owner of my own limited company. My earnings consist of salary and dividends.

My issue is that I was transferring most of the funds from my business account to my personal account as Director's loan. Many divided and salary payments were then made from Director's loan account, so there are no corresponding bank transactions.

To add insult to injury, I was receiving some of the company revenues directly to my personal account (so they go straight to the Director's loan account)

What bank transactions will the caseworkers check to match the accounts in this case?

I do have an accountant, he's working on my records now and I understood everything I'm doing is legal and allowed, it's just not clear how to best demonstrate that bank transactions provide sufficient proof of my earnings.

Thanks!