ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP card not received

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

freemen_17
Newly Registered

BRP card not received

Post by freemen_17 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:51 pm

hi can anyone advs got my latter approval for ILR on the 07.12.2012 dated on 04.12.2012 but no BRP card yet called the DX delivery said have nothing for me so i sent email to BRPdelivry got no answer yet any one had same situation ?

ozy81
Newly Registered

Post by ozy81 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi , I also applied at PEO on 4th dec and till now I am waiting for my BRP.
and this is their standard reply which they did after 5 days to me

Thank you for contacting the BRP Customer Contact Centre regarding delivery of your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP).

We have experienced a high demand for Biometric Residence Permits which has resulted in some delays in the production and delivery.

Your BRP will be delivered within the next 3-7 working days. Deliveries take place between 8am and 6pm. Please note that on delivery the courier will require proof of identity (such as your passport, driving licence or bank card) and a signature to confirm receipt of the package. If you have not received your BRP within 10 working days, please re-contact us and we will investigate.

Your leave to remain is in no way affected by this delay. You are advised not to make any travel arrangements until you have received the BRP.

We apologise for the inconvenience this matter may have caused.

Thank you

BRP Delivery Team

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: BRP card not received

Post by Babajee85 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:39 pm

freemen_17 wrote:hi can anyone advs got my latter approval for ILR on the 07.12.2012 dated on 04.12.2012 but no BRP card yet called the DX delivery said have nothing for me so i sent email to BRPdelivry got no answer yet any one had same situation ?

I have the same situation like you. I applied for ILR on 13 and received the Approval letter by post on 19th. But still waiting for brp card. I sent them an email but no reply yet. Have you got your one ?

freemen_17
Newly Registered

Post by freemen_17 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Thank you for the enquiry regarding the delivery of your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP).

We can confirm that the BRP has been produced recently and should be out for delivery within 3 – 7 working days. Deliveries take place between 8am and 6pm. Please note that on delivery the courier will require proof of identity (such as your / their passport, driving licence or bank card) and a signature to confirm receipt of the package.

We are unable to provide you with any other delivery details at the moment

You are advised not to make any travel arrangements until you have received the BRP.

Thank you
BRP Delivery Team

This what i got mate ive sent my email on 17.12.2012 got my reply on 20.12.2012 still waiting for my BRP will update if any
want to ask do they deliver with the DX or royal mail ?

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:08 pm

freemen_17 wrote:Thank you for the enquiry regarding the delivery of your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP).

We can confirm that the BRP has been produced recently and should be out for delivery within 3 – 7 working days. Deliveries take place between 8am and 6pm. Please note that on delivery the courier will require proof of identity (such as your / their passport, driving licence or bank card) and a signature to confirm receipt of the package.

We are unable to provide you with any other delivery details at the moment

You are advised not to make any travel arrangements until you have received the BRP.

Thank you
BRP Delivery Team

This what i got mate ive sent my email on 17.12.2012 got my reply on 20.12.2012 still waiting for my BRP will update if any
want to ask do they deliver with the DX or royal mail ?
DX

tier2help
Newly Registered

Post by tier2help » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:59 am

I am in the same boat !! Got my Tier-2 approval on 8th december..still no signs of BRP..

valentinas
Newly Registered

BRP cards not received (23 days post acceptance letter)

Post by valentinas » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Did somebody manage to get anything but templated reply from BRP Delivery? i have got 2 templated answers - one about we will get back to you within 5 working days and another one - we have too many enquiries/cards to process, your card should be issued within 3-7 working days, if not received in 10 days, email us back... It all together feels like a BIG joke, no phone to speak to someone and no actual info coming in emails either... I have just tried Immigration Bureau Enquiries office and they have no information or advice on it, but just to send email to BRP Delivery again... We have got acceptance letter on 04/12/12 at Cardiff PEO and nothing arrived by post since... WOW! Just finishing this post i have got a postman at my door with all our cards in hands! Very happy! Good luck to all.

freemen_17
Newly Registered

Post by freemen_17 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:35 pm

hi guys just got my BRP today too dated on the 20.12.2012 witch mean dated on my first email sent to BRPdelivery good luck to every one

ozy81
Newly Registered

Post by ozy81 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:50 am

Lucky you both, I still havent received my card . homeoffice service is very poor also we are unable to communicate which makes the things worse.

ozy81
Newly Registered

Post by ozy81 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:52 am

btw who was the courier , DX or royal mail?

freemen_17
Newly Registered

Post by freemen_17 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:25 pm

ozy81 wrote:btw who was the courier , DX or royal mail?
DX

ozy81
Newly Registered

Post by ozy81 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:06 pm

thanks just checked and DX has received my BRP and will get on monday

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:08 pm

ozy81 wrote:thanks just checked and DX has received my BRP and will get on monday
I am still waiting....Fingers crossed

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Babajee85 wrote:
ozy81 wrote:thanks just checked and DX has received my BRP and will get on monday
I am still waiting....Fingers crossed
At last i received my BRP card today.

But I just received mine one but not for the Dependant (2 Years old Daughter)

Does the DX deliver on separate days and in separate envelops ?

Anyone there with same situation ?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 am

They come in separate envelopes, usually on the same day but possible for them to arrive on different days.

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:20 am

Greenie wrote:They come in separate envelopes, usually on the same day but possible for them to arrive on different days.
Thanks greenie,PLease can you advise for the follwoing query:

My wife has applied for visa extension as PBS Dependent of ILR holder (main applicant).BY the time she sent the application i have not received mine BRP card from UKBA. Today I received my BRP Card.

She used my ILR Approval letter with the initial application. Now should we send the original BRP card or the photocopy of the BRP card as additional document.?

She has not received the Acknowledgment letter yet too even though her application fee has been deducted and she applied on 21 Dec 2012.

So in the covering letter what Reference number should we used for sending the additional document.?

Please advise about the above two queries.

Thanks