ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

strange question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aamirshanu
Newly Registered

strange question

Post by aamirshanu » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:57 pm

hi good day all members recently i got my spouse visa which is for 33 months
after 33 months i have to apply for FLR which is also for 30 monhs i just checked flr form on ukba site there are some strange questions about living together ... when did you marriage ...when did you first met .. i filled these

same questions when i applied for spouse visa and one more important question is there is mentioned about english language exam i also passed this exam with ielts but the validity of this exam is only for 2 years

i have to do again this exam?

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Yes strange that it sounds you'll have to complete those details again. The FLR form will have changed by then, God knows what else they will ask for in 2 yrs time.

And yes, i believe you'll have to do the English test again and not only that, it is being raised to B1 from October 2013!